PDA

View Full Version : Please send some good thoughts and prayers our way..

M&M's Mommy
01-06-2009, 10:30 AM
May I ask that you please keep my hubby in your thoughts and prayers as he'll go under the knife this Friday to "repair" the tendons in his right shoulder. According to the doc, it's a routine procedure with little risks... but still I worry.

After the surgery, he'll have to wear a sling for 2 weeks, then undergo physical therapy for a week or so before he can resume the use of his right hand which will be torturous to him as he's a very active, right-handed person!

Thanks, Theresa

lvpets2002
01-06-2009, 10:32 AM
:) For sure Sending Lots of Prayers & Huggss && Positive PT Vibes for hubby's surgery.. keep us posted ok..

Laura's Babies
01-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Sending good thoughts and healing vibes for a speedy recovery..

Daisy and Delilah
01-06-2009, 01:28 PM
I will certainly keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes to hubby!!! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

carole
01-06-2009, 01:38 PM
All fingers and paws crossed here your hubby's surgery goes well and he makes a speedy recovery.:)

Karen
01-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Awww, we'll say a prayer for him and his "sore wing!"

M&M's Mommy
01-09-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm happy to report that my husband's surgery went well as expected. He's still very sore and (understandably) a bit (alright, VERY) cranky, otherwise he's doing well.

Now please wish me luck. I'll have to live with his crankiness for the next few weeks or so..

phesina
01-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Good news, that the surgery went well!

Now a few more prayers that your husband's disposition mellows as he recuperates.

Catty1
01-10-2009, 07:30 PM
I hope as he heals and the painkillers kick in, he will feel more pleasant.

General anesthetic can be quite a shock to the body as well. Hope he has upped his water intake - that really helps!:)

Marigold2
01-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Sending your husband good wishes.

K9karen
01-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Theresa..I'm happy his surgery went well. I think he needs some M&M&M nurses to cheer him up!

M&M's Mommy
01-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Theresa..I'm happy his surgery went well. I think he needs some M&M&M nurses to cheer him up!

The 3Ms take very good care of their daddy. It's amazing how dogs can read our mood, and act accordingly.

The 3Ms are normally very rambunctious, if allowed, they'll jump all over you, and smother you to death with sloppy kisses, but they seem to know that my husband's hurting..and are surprisingly very gentle around him, almost to the point that they're tiptoeing! Mocha was intriqued when he discovered that my husband's right hand couldn't move freely as usual, and was trying to get my husband to pet him with his right hand instead of his left by ducking when my husband petted him with his left hand, but lays his head and rubs it gently against his right hand begging to get petted!

They're soooooo happy now that my husband is home all day long with them :)

Medusa
01-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Not sure how I missed this but I'm glad to see that your hubby is doing well. :)