PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Video Professor?

momcat
01-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi PT friends,
Meowmie feels so bad about not being able to get pictures of me on PT even though she really tried. She always says she's a techno-moron (whatever that is). We saw an ad on tv for this Video Professor thing that helps people learn to do computer stuff so she sent for the lessons about digital photography, photoshop, and another one that I don't know. Has anyone tried this? Did it help? I don't want Meowmie to feel so bad anymore.

Your friend,
Groucho

Laura's Babies
01-05-2009, 08:07 PM
I didn't know he had them on digital photography & photoshop. Let us know how you like them if if they are any good......

Medusa
01-06-2009, 06:43 AM
I don't know anyone who has tried it but I'm so out of the loop that I thought I might give it a try myself. Please post or PM me and let me know how well you were able to follow it and if you like it. :)

catmandu
01-06-2009, 09:41 AM
WE WOULD BE INTERESTED AS WE HAVE TRIED PHOTO SHOP, AND FAILED. I WONDER IF ITYS BEING ON DIAL UP, AND THAT I WAS IMPATIENT.:love::love:

catmandu
01-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Is this narrated by the Professor, as I know that Russell Johnson has narrated some health DVDS for Seniors!!:cool::cool: