PDA

View Full Version : I am sooooooo HOT!

RICHARD
01-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Yep, I am hot!

I have some kind of weird body temperature think going on. For some reason I run really hot!:confused:

I can sit on a chair and heat it up so badly that I have had people NOT want to sit in a chair that I was in. I had one person come up to me and say, "DON'T sit in my chair-you heat it up and when you leave it stays warm for ever..."

That's pretty weird, I guess sleeping with the windows open in 40 degree weather and wearing shorts for most of the year makes the point.

Lately I have to really be careful of where I sit-

I plunk my arse down on the sofa or recliner, then I have to get up and when I come back I have to really pay attention.

I swear. I leave to go potty or get a drink and in less than a minute the EDSTER is in my place. When I try to push him off me growls and nips at me.

This is really getting to be a drag because during the summer months he will not have anything to do with me, but now that it's cold, he's all over my spare heat.

Of course, he probably has some kind of 'green' reason for doing it, but I hate his craftiness and being sneaky. I already have started to put pillows down th keep him from taking my place but sometimes I forget and have to relocate....

Until then I just have to rely on a Plan B and alternate seating!:mad::(;)

Laura's Babies
01-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Hummmmm, my ex was like that where I was always like a block of ice. I use to love to warm my cold feet on him at night but he would scream at me when I tried that! :eek: Now I warm them on the babies and they don't seem to mind... :D

Taz_Zoee
01-05-2009, 09:09 AM
OH my goodness!! Yesterday I was wearing my jacket, gloves and a scarf around my face to warm my nose. And I was IN the house!! :eek:
When Bruce is home I do not ask or make an attempt to turn up the heat. I don't want to hear him complain about the bill. So I have to wait until he gets cold enough to turn it up himself. LOL (It's actually on a timer anyway.)
Could you bottle up some of your heat and send it to me? It's not a long way to ship it. :p

smokey the elder
01-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Bubba and Pink Nose have decided to take turns sleeping on my pillow. Pink Nose doesn't take up as much room, but has started licking my forehead, which hurts after awhile. Bubba the big moose takes up as much room as he possibly can!

catmandu
01-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Well Richard if you are a walking electric blanket , you are going to have to realize that the Edsters going to want to sit where its warm, and has the scent of his beloved Human Dad as well!!!:):)
I would think of it being the object of Eds Affections!!!:cool::cool:

GILL
01-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Well Richard welcome too my world. My skin temp. runs 15-20 deg. higher than my wife. I where short sleves year round, here in Jersey. I go oout to shovel snow with a light wind breaker on.
Long story short all the kids know where the heat is. When it gets cold they are all over me. It does make it hard too watch TV. With a 16 lb on one side and a 15 on the other then a 26 lb. on my lap. Then the little ones try to squezzzzzzzzzzzzze in. At times I could have 6-8 cats on me. Then I get too warm and everyone gets chased.