PDA

View Full Version : Heartbreaking, we have to downsize our family

StarandBratsmom
01-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Due to the economy as it is at the moment, my family is facing hardships in caring for our horses. We made a decision that is is best for our horses if we find them homes where people can care for them better than we can. Two of them in particula are stallions.

Allow me to describe them.

Spirit, named after the Spirit cartoon movie, is 5 years old and has a gentle kind soul. He's a Buskskin paint and is 3/4 Arabian. Though he isn't broke to

ride, he is halter broke and could be trained easily. His temperment is AWESOME!! He befriends other horses, even mares and foals very easily and other

animals too. His latest best friend is a dog, and they play and sleep together. It's fun to watch them, he lets the dog jump up on him and they play.

Spirit seems content just being with other horses and he likes to talk.

Spirit was originally named Chikko but I named him Spirit and he became my horse. I had to move away and can no longer play with him and my dad can not

afford to keep him and some others he has. We are asking 500.00 for him though he's worth more. He is a stallion and can be used for breeding as well. I

would really like to find a good home for him. If you would like to see more pictures or set up a meeting let me know.

Santuary Phoenix is one of the prideful purebred Egyption Arabian stallion, he's black and is high quality. He is by Albaraki out of Eternal Grace and the

register number is 0605116. Phoenix, for short is also a very fun horse with a great personality. He's got such potential and just recently started

breeding. He is 4 years old, not a very large horse, and broke to ride. He will throw mostly black foals. Phoenix is very friendly, has no problem coming

up to you to get lovings, feed, and he likes carrots. My dad loves him so much but with so many head of horses to feed we had to make a choice of selling

some. Phoenix is special, and since he is a registered purebred with quality bloodlines, we are asking more for him and possibly breeding rights. Not a for

sure thing yet. I want a good home for him. If you ae interested and would like to make an appointment to see him or Spirit, email me. We are in Oklahoma but may be willing to deliver for an extra fee for gas to travel.

Thanks DeAnne

Karen
01-04-2009, 12:00 PM
You need to let people know where the horses are before anyone could think about buying them. Also, I'm gonna move this into "Pet" instead of Marketplace, as they are obviously loved pets.

StarandBratsmom
01-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Thank you Karen. They are pets, part of the family but we have to do what is best for them. :(