PDA

View Full Version : Baby It's Cold Outside

Pam
01-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Well it was earlier this morning. I put the dogs' coats on them for their first outing of the morning and decided to snap a picture or two. After they came back in Ripley ran right back up to bed again. :) I thought he was so cute all cuddled up with his coat on that I had to crawl back into bed with him for a little while myself.

Pam
01-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Here are two more taken on New Year's Day. We celebrated with Christiansmommy and her family then because they were at her in-laws on Christmas. Harlee gave Bella and Ripley new stuffies for Christmas. Bella began her murderous rampage in these pictures. As of this moment these poor toys have no innards left. :rolleyes::p

Randi
01-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Their coats are so nice! LOL about Ripley running right back to bed, no wonder you couldn't resist getting in with him. :)

When I get out of bed in the morning, Fister is right there, taking my spot. Of course, I have to lay down again and give him a cuddle. :D

Yorkie Lover
01-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Did you make those coats? If so, where did you get the pattern? Tanner's coat is getting too small for his chest.

iluvjack813
01-03-2009, 11:26 AM
aww chilly dogs!
i like the little pics you put. very nice;)

Katelf
01-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Lovely coats, Bella and Ripley :) You look fabulous!

Great photos as always, Pam thanks!

(Bodea will need her coat soon, she's getting a serious grooming soon. Little Henry has been chewing her hair, and she has some very funny looking patches on her ears and head, lol.)

Happy New Year!

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2009, 03:29 PM
What cuties in their coats!:D

Freedom
01-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Oooh Bella nd Ripley have sherpa coats! How wonderful, all warm and snuggly and good for getting into bed. lol! Yes, Ripley, I agree, after the early morning trips outdoors here, we all tumble back under the covers for a bit as well. Lucky boy!

And dear Bella, hope you had fun iwth those toys for the few moments they lasted, hahaa! :D

K9karen
01-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Aw! Aw! Aw! I sure would love to snuggle with my *boyfriend*. Can't blame ya, Pam, for getting back into bed again for some warm hugs! Hey, Bella! Mz Logan sez *You GO girl!!* Gotta rip, tear and destroy those stuffies to get to the squeaker! Lookin' GOOD!

Luv you guys......

Happy New Year sweeties!

boomersooner
01-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Can't say I blame them one bit for crawling back under the covers!! I don't like cold, either. In fact, it was 80 something degrees here.....I can live with that!!

cassiesmom
01-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Ripley and Bella, how nice you look in your warm coats! and Ripley, what a cute snuggle-bug you are!

Pam
01-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Did you make those coats? If so, where did you get the pattern? Tanner's coat is getting too small for his chest.

No I bought them but I would love to try to make dog coats sometime. I don't remember where I got Bella's coat. I am thinking it was a chain near me called Pet Valu. I got Ripley's about a year later at Target I believe it was.

Thank you for your compliments everyone. :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2009, 12:31 AM
They're adorable in their coats.:) I'd get back in bed and snuggle with Ripley too.;)

caseysmom
01-04-2009, 01:39 AM
They are so cute, thanks for the poodle fix!

Rachel
01-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Those coats are perfect for the chic poodle. How gorgeous they both look.

anna_66
01-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Pam those coats looks stunning on them!
I can't say I blame you for crawling back in bed, I think I would have too;)