PDA

View Full Version : Just incredable!!

Corinna
09-17-2002, 06:33 PM
I just saw some pics on the art bell web site that I just can't beleive. Sorry about this Kay Annanother bad rap for Pits. It seems a pit bull chewed through his crate and really did damage to the planes cargo hold . as well as chewing though some electric and navagation wires. Sounds like they will not carry Pits any more.
www.artbell.com click on whats new

Just for info Karen thats how I found pet talk Art has it on his must visit daily list.

Blustang24
09-17-2002, 06:54 PM
I heard about this a long time ago [btw this is KayAnn on my brother's g/f'd screen namr.] Wellm let's see.. a dog as strong as a pit bull.. scared as helll on a plain.. and way strong than any other dog ...Its going to do somethign like that. Any other dog just probably couldnt be strong enough to chew through it.

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-17-2002, 07:42 PM
Amazing! What a strong dog! I hope he didn't get hurt. I am sure ingesting Fiber glass can't be that healthy for a dog :confused: Any news on what happened to the pit bull?

turner
09-17-2002, 07:54 PM
Pits are very strong and very determined when they want out! The dog was probally scared. I hope he/she wasn't hurt but anything he/she ate!

Sudilar
09-17-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
I am sure ingesting Fiber glass can't be that healthy for a dog :confused:

Actually, my Great Pyr (at Rainbow Bridge) ate some ceiling tiles with a Fiberglass backing when she was a puppy. (Don't ask how she got ceiling tiles!) She lived til she was 12 1/2. Silly dog. :rolleyes: