PDA

View Full Version : Better late then never...Christmas pics

AdoreMyDogs
01-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Here are some pics of Xmas 2008 to share. We all had such a good time opening presents and playing with all the new toys and books :)

Quinn opened every single one of her presents. I had to show her how to open the first one, then she became so good at opening them, she insisted on opening mommies,daddies, her doggies and kitties gifts as well as her own. I was surprised she was so good at opening them, her cousin, my brothers' youngest boy who's 5 months older then Quinn bored of opening gifts after the very first gift.

Well here are some cute pics of our Christmas fun. I also have a YouTube video of Quinn opening her Elmo toy. She just LOOOOVES Elmo (although sometimes I wish I could throw him out the window because he never shuts up hehe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIl5KQ56iYM

You can really see how big and fat my belly's getting in some of these photos. I look like a house!!! It really is true that you get bigger with the second child, because I never got This big, THIS quick with Quinn!

In Quinn's stocking Santa put a sippy cup of fresh juice, a mini box of raisins, a banana, a clementine, and a little snack container of Kix cereal. Boy, Santa knows JUST what she likes!!! The first picture is of some of her stocking loot after she polished off the banana.

To be continued in the next post...

AdoreMyDogs
01-02-2009, 07:53 PM
These pics are funny I think because after she opened each gift, daddy would say "show daddy" and he'd take a pic of her showing him the gift.

AdoreMyDogs
01-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Sorry so many :( In the "helmet" picture, that was a colander (sp?) my mom got me. Quinn was certain it was a helmet and not a colander. The horse is a gift from my sister in law.

AdoreMyDogs
01-02-2009, 07:57 PM
K, last one, I promise!

chocolatepuppy
01-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Aww, what cute pictures! Quinn is such a cutie and sure looks happy with what Santa brought!:)

Karen
01-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Wow, Quinn, you got a lot of loot, huh? And that's a great big pony, too! Thank mommy for sharing your pictures with us! :)

AdoreMyDogs
01-03-2009, 10:33 AM

Karen
01-03-2009, 10:53 AM
It is fun that she got her new baby doll - so when momma has her new sibling, she can have her "new baby," too!

iluvjack813
01-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Aww how adorable :) Lots of toys. Who cleaned up the wrapping paper?:):)

jennielynn1970
01-03-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't think there could ever be too many Quinn pictures! She is just getting more and more adorable!

Hugs and kisses to Quinn!