PDA

View Full Version : For those with grandkitties

Laura's Babies
01-02-2009, 07:59 AM
This is one of the gifts I got for Christmas From Eddie & Regina. It is one of my favorites and I thought "how purrrfect!". Isn't this cute!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/December%202008/Pillow.jpg

Donnaj4962
01-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Oh Laura! That is so adorable! My folks were in Indiana and stayed at my house for a few days in December! While my Dad isn't overly fond of kitties, he tolerated my babies and Mom had fun watching them as they went about their daily routines... sleep, eat, maybe play, come visit Mom, sleep, poop, etc!!!!!

I would love to get one of those for them. Was it handmade or did they purchase it somewhere?

Very adorable!:love:

catlover4ever
01-02-2009, 09:48 AM
My mom does not have that as a pillow but she does have a that as a print in a frame. :) and I guess all of her kitties are my brothers and sisters however I call myself Auntie when it comes to them.

catmandu
01-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I TOLD MY DEAR MOTHER TAHAT POUNCER AND LITTLE SCRAPPY WERE HER GRANDCHILDREN:):)
SHE SAID THAT THEY WERE NICE, BUT THAT SHE REALLY WANTED HUMAN GRANDCHILDREN:eek:
SHE LOVED ALL HER FUR GRAND KIDS AND OFTEN BROUGHT THEM SAMPLES AND MEATLOAF!:cool::cool:
AND THE GOOD THING IS THAT SHE STILL IS AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE WITH ALL OF THE ANIMAL ANGELS LOVING HER, AND SHE THEM:love::love::love::love::love:

Bengalz
01-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Oh that's just perfect! I wish I had one to give to my Mom - she would love it :)

Laura's Babies
01-02-2009, 10:34 AM
I would love to get one of those for them. Was it handmade or did they purchase it somewhere?

It has tags on it so she got it somewhere. She shops all year so there is no telling when she bought it. She always gets me cat related stuff mostly. How and where she finds the stuff she sends me....:confused:

lvpets2002
01-02-2009, 10:55 AM
:love: Aweee that is just too Cute..

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Awwwww , how sweet is that!!!:love:

cassiesmom
01-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Hummm, I wonder if I could counted cross-stitch that message for my mom. I'd have to change it slightly to say "One of my grandchildren is a cat". She is fond of my kitty and always asks about her!