PDA

View Full Version : It's awfully quiet in there!

RICHARD
12-31-2008, 10:03 PM
:DI cooked some chicken breasts in the George Foreman grill and potatoes in the oven....

I put it all together in the oven to keep it warm and saw the Edster move into the kitchen.

It was really quiet for the next ten minutes so I went into the kitchen and there on the counter was ED, tasting all the browned crunchy bits of chicken on the grill....

I was too freaked out about how hot it was to grab the camera.....

LOLOL,

When things get quiet, it's time to see what the cat is up to!

slick
12-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Well, kids will be kids. :D
Don't you know that the left over tasty bits at the bottom of the pot and on the grill are the best?

Happy New Year Dude! :love:

RICHARD
12-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Don't you know that the left over tasty bits at the bottom of the pot and on the grill are the best?

Happy New Year Dude! :love:

Like father?:D

Happy New Year to you too, Dudette!:D

LOL, Ed is asleep on the chair next to the fireplace....good eating, I guess!:D

Laura's Babies
12-31-2008, 10:43 PM
So... he has manners when he eats and don't smack loud as he eats.. GOOD BOY!

(Hay ED! What ya having for New Years Day dinner? What is Dad cooking for ya?)

RICHARD
01-01-2009, 12:45 AM
So... he has manners when he eats and don't smack loud as he eats.. GOOD BOY!

(Hay ED! What ya having for New Years Day dinner? What is Dad cooking for ya?)

T bones!

I made spencer steaks a few day ago and they were a hit with him!:D

Sonia59
01-01-2009, 06:20 AM
LOL we caught Jasmine licking some remainings on the table, and a bit earlier, we were eating prawns and Peppito tried to "attack" us to get some. Of course he had some :D

catmandu
01-01-2009, 06:40 AM
I wish that I had caught Handsome John Hancock with his nose in the Beef Stew that Our Aunt Janice brought , My Balinese was a sight, with gravy on his long snout!!!!:love::love::love:

Randi
01-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Richard, before you "ruin" your t-bones on the pan/grill, you ought to let Ed have a few raw chunks. :p Try raw cod next!

Now, don't mess it up, you know your mom will keep an eye on you from above.

Happy New Year!

RICHARD
01-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Richard, before you "ruin" your t-bones on the pan/grill, you ought to let Ed have a few raw chunks. :p Try raw cod next!

Now, don't mess it up, you know your mom will keep an eye on you from above.

Happy New Year!

I made the Spencers in the oven-kept the house warm too! I won't take the chance of gaining mom's wrath!:D

Happy new year to you too!

lvpets2002
01-01-2009, 09:37 AM
:) Oh I would have freaked too.. I know when I cook I have to stay in the kitchen until its all done.. My babies are always there trying to help & sniff & doing the taste testss..

cassiesmom
01-01-2009, 08:00 PM

That's what I was thinking, too!
Happy New Year, Edster and Richard! :love:

moosmom
01-02-2009, 07:26 AM
You mean you didn't SHARE the steaks or chicken with the Edster?? Are spencer steaks the same as what we call here in New England cube steaks??? I fry them up with mushrooms and a little steak sauce. YUMMY!!

Happy New Year RICHARD.