PDA

View Full Version : A wish for 2009

momcat
12-31-2008, 11:49 AM
With 2009 mere hours away, I wish all of my PT friends and each of your extraordinary kitties only the very best of health, happiness, and prosperity!

My biggest wish and fondest prayer in 2009 is that shelters and rescues everywhere be able to close their doors forever because every pet is in a safe and loving home free from abuse, neglect, and fear.

Our furkids ask so little of us yet give so very much in return :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Bengalz
12-31-2008, 12:10 PM
A very Happy and Healthy New Year to you and to everyone here. My wish for 2009 is that we all are able to manage the challenges ahead of us in the best way possible.

We are in control of our own destinies and the coming year will bring the opportunities to test us and make us all stronger.

PetTalk is surely a place to come and share our experiences, look for better solutions and support each other. The common bond, our precious little furkids deserve no less than that from us.

GILL
12-31-2008, 12:45 PM
HERE, HERE and let every one have a safe and happy new year

Don Juan's mom
12-31-2008, 01:17 PM
Don Juan and Zerlina's wish.

Mom's hoping for a new job, or a return to the old one.

Liz

catmandu
12-31-2008, 04:07 PM
THATS A WONDERFUL PRAYER THAT PEOPLE STOP BEING SELFISH, AND TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOT THIER PETS.
THEY AHVE THIER PRIORITIES WRONG AS A PET IS A LIVING CREATURE OF GOD, AND IS WORTH MORE THAN ANY MATERIAL POSSESION.
A PLASMA TV IS THE SAME AS ANOTHER SET, BUT OUR PETS ARE UNIQUE AND WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER , FOR YERAS WITH A LOVE THAT WILL NEVER WEAR OUT, OR NEED A WARRANTY.:love::love:
PLEASE GIVE YOUR ANIMALS THE LOVE AND RESPECT THAT THEY DESERVE.:love::love::love:

columbine
12-31-2008, 05:55 PM
Smudge isn't much for late-night partying, but I'm guessing from his attitude that he wishes everyone a peaceful, calm, relaxed 2009! So I do too.

Love, Columbine

kb2yjx
12-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Wishing all my friends a very Happy Healthy and Joyous New Year!!!! And Ditto to all the above posts!!!

slick
12-31-2008, 10:18 PM
Max is all curled up on his favourite blankie on the couch and I have the gas fireplace on. We are both very toasty and have counted our blessings.

Momcat, I think that's a dream that we all share and wish for. In addition I wish good health for all hoomans, for without our health, how can we care for our loved ones - furry and otherwise!

Happy New Year everyone! :love:

lvpets2002
01-01-2009, 09:56 AM
:) I will Two Thumbs Up for what Uncle Gary stated..
THATS A WONDERFUL PRAYER THAT PEOPLE STOP BEING SELFISH, AND TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOT THIER PETS.
THEY AHVE THIER PRIORITIES WRONG AS A PET IS A LIVING CREATURE OF GOD, AND IS WORTH MORE THAN ANY MATERIAL POSSESION.
A PLASMA TV IS THE SAME AS ANOTHER SET, BUT OUR PETS ARE UNIQUE AND WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER , FOR YERAS WITH A LOVE THAT WILL NEVER WEAR OUT, OR NEED A WARRANTY.:love::love:
PLEASE GIVE YOUR ANIMALS THE LOVE AND RESPECT THAT THEY DESERVE.:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
01-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Thank you, Momcat -- that is a perfect wish!

phesina
01-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Me three? four?

Happy New Year, all!!!!!