PDA

View Full Version : buddy was attacked

Mycavyangels
12-31-2008, 11:37 AM
Today after having a good walk at our local park, we started to head home.
On our way home their is this small field, which is a short cut to our house, so I decided to cut through their with the dogs.
when i was on the field i noticed a Bullmastiff and a staffodshire there. They were happily playing with each other.
they then both approched my dogs. the staff seemed quite reserved and submissive but the mastiff had his head held high when my dogs sniffed him, so I walked on with them, when all of a sudden the mastiff attacked Buddy from behind, I tried to pull the dog off him. and Then the owner came and pulled his dog off Buddy. and Really told it off. Buddy was left shaken but had no injuries Thank goodness. POOR BUDDY :(:(

Ginger's Mom
12-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Oh my goodness, how scary. I am glad to hear that Buddy appears to be alright, but keep a good eye on him anyway. I hope you exchanged information with the owner of the Mastiff in case Buddy needs some medical care. Hope 2009 starts off better then 2008 ended for you.

Karen
12-31-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm glad he's okay, and that the Mastiff's owner acted quickly when the situation went bad.

chocolatepuppy
12-31-2008, 12:21 PM
Poor Buddy.:( How scary that must have been! Thank goodness Buddy didn't get hurt.

Freedom
12-31-2008, 01:36 PM
Good heavens! How scary for you, for Buddy, and for your other dogs!

I am glad to hear Buddy seems OK, please keep an eye on him.

And please deliver hugs to him and the other pups from me.

tikeyas_mom
01-02-2009, 10:03 PM
wow thank god buddy was ok!!! ITs a good thing the mastiffs owner was right there to help!

cassiesmom
01-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Good heavens! How scary for you, for Buddy, and for your other dogs!

I am glad to hear Buddy seems OK.

And please deliver hugs to him and the other pups from me.

Mycavyangels, I agree 100% and hugs to everyone from me, too!