PDA

View Full Version : Katie - how is Andy?

Catty1
12-30-2008, 06:09 PM
I know you were concerned about some neurological damage.

How's our boy doing?:love:

kt_luvs_kitties
12-30-2008, 11:29 PM
Candace, I am glad I checked PT tonight, I have been and am SO sick, and just worn out, I had to take a small little break. Thanks for wanting an update on "our" boy!:D

Andy is doing very well! His ear is almost healed. We still believe that he has some brain damage, and that has not gotten any better. He is still "loopy" acting, but the vet said their isnt much to be done...

BUT- Good news is I believe he is regaining some of his hearing. The other day he was scratching the sofa, Hubby yelled at him, and he actually looked back straight at him, as if to say "Just who do YOU think you are yelling at?" LOL

He keeps trying to door dart, which is COMPLETELY out of character as well. We have to be super careful of that, it scares me!

Otherwise he is eating, pottying and playing as usual.... Just a little more off balance than before!

I will post some pictures of him tomorrow for you all...

And sorry everyone for not posting lately. I am currently caring for 23 animals, and 2 fish tanks (the fish and 3 cats and 1 dog are a neighbors)... And with the peeing wars and Andy and my cold, I just am worn out! ;)

catmandu
12-31-2008, 04:00 PM
THATS SUCH GOOD NEWS ABOUT ANDY!:cool::cool:
THE FOUND CATS HAVE A MOUSE FOR ANDY, IF YOU PM US HIS ADDRESS!!!:love::love:
HE WILL LOVE IT, ITS HOMEMADE, FULL OF CATNIP, AND THE MONEY GOES TO OUR STRAY CATS IN HAMILTON.:love::love:

phesina
12-31-2008, 04:04 PM
That's great news about Andy! Happy New Year!

3Catcondo
12-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Katie,
I was going to Pm you, I was worried about you because you hadn't posted in what seemed like forever. I'm glad to hear that Andy is doing good, I hope you feel better soon and Happy New Year!!!!