PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Strange...Cape May New Jersey

Cataholic
09-17-2002, 01:47 PM
My mother rented a cottage in Cape May New Jersey this summer...for a month, and while there, befriended two cats. She was heartbroken to leave them, and realized she couldn't take them when a few days before she left, she 'met' their owner.

She fed these two cats twice a day, and they really really seemed to hang out nearly exclusively at this little cottage. I was there the last week of her stay, so I saw it for myself. The girl that said she owned the two cats lived near by, so it all seemed feasible- you know, that they ate at two places, and wandered back and forth between the two.

I thought I saw someone post from Cape May...and the reason I am inquiring is...my mom, two months later, is still bothered by the fact that she didn't 'rescue' these two cats...and I wanted to know if someone lived there...it is a very small community, and if they could do a drive by....my mom really feels bad, and would be happy to know the status of these two cats....it is a long shot, but stranger things have happened, right???