PDA

View Full Version : Pretty girl

GILL
12-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Just a couple of pic's of Pretty Girl and temp mom & dad on the the Fri. after Christmas.
JUST TAKEN IT EASY

moosmom
12-29-2008, 08:19 AM
Oh John, she is beautiful!! Can't wait till she comes to live with me. I think her transition will be alot easier than Murphy's. I've been going after MooShoo with a squirt bottle to teach him that Murphy isn't going anywhere and to deal with it. I've also been leaving the bathroom door open when I'm home. So far, she hasn't retreated to under my bed and there have been no more accidents, which is a good thing.

She couldn't be in better hands right now. Take care of my baby!!;)

GILL
12-29-2008, 08:28 AM
What was funny is that she came too me last night. I think she may be hard of hearing but she was walking from the front room to teh back I held my hand down and wiggled the fingers. She came and got a good scratch I just picked her up and she settled in on my chest, just like the pic. Before I had to go and get her, but once in the lap your stuck.

Laura's Babies
12-29-2008, 08:51 AM
She is a pretty girl. She looks nice and warm all cuddled in your lap.

Anikaca77
12-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Thank you John so much for taking good care of her until Donna is able to take her in.

You are right about Pretty Girl....my sister thought she was hard of hearing as well but I'm not sure if it's just because they were so dirty?

Also, you are right about once she is in your lap you are stuck. I think that's what made it so hard for me to give her up to you on that Saturday. I just wanted to hold her and never put her down....I wanted to keep her so bad but with my current peeing situation it's just not a possibility plus I know she'll be in great hands with Donna and her crew just like she is right now with you and your crew.

Thank you again for making this happen,
Melissa

lvpets2002
12-29-2008, 09:50 AM
:love: Aweee Pretty Girl is for sure so Adorable.. She looks all settled in & comfy..

momcat
12-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Pretty Girl.....a perfect name for such a beautiful kitty :love: :love: