PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy 2 has a secret!!!

catmandu
12-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Someone whos name starts with S and Cat Companions is going to get a surprise very soon!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1792.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1791.jpg
Who lives in a state starting with M that borders Catada!
I hope I didnt let the Cat out of the bag!!!:cool::cool::cool:

phesina
12-28-2008, 06:37 PM
My goodness.. such a mystery! Sydney is reading this over my shoulder and is totally perplexed.. he can't imagine who it might be.

Laura's Babies
12-29-2008, 01:20 PM
Lets us know when you discover who it is! I am on pins and needles waiting....

Killearn Kitties
12-29-2008, 03:03 PM
You've put Scrappy2 in a bag and sent her to a state beginning with M????? :eek::eek::eek:

catmandu
12-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Thats funny Killearn, but I have a feeling that Scrappy 2 would not willingly adjust to life as a parcel!!!:):)
No she and her Fellow Found Cats sent a Thank You Animal Mas gift toa border state, and Scrappy 2 just cant keep a secret.:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
12-30-2008, 09:19 AM
:eek: WoW thats so funny due I sent a box as well in which UPS delivered to the front door yesterday to the same person in the same state.. I hope they have gotton the box.. Let us know ok..

phesina
12-30-2008, 05:38 PM
My dearest Taccoa :love::love::love:!!!

A wonderful box from Texas was at my door yesterday, with such fabulous contents! Two beautiful big soft square quilted pads with pictures of cats on them for my colleagues and me to take our leisure on, and some Organic Calming and Moisturizing Soap and English Lavender Foaming Milk Bath for the fur-free member of the household!

AND... pictures of you relaxing in your new bed I sent you.. The colors go so nicely with you, too!

Thank you so much, my love :love::love::love::love:; you are so generous and thoughtful!

From your Furrever Lover ELMER

lvpets2002
12-31-2008, 08:29 AM
:love: Oh thats Very Great that the package arrived.. Oh Taccoa could not wait till her Loving Elmer got her pictures of her in her New Bed from him.. Glad EveryOne liked the gifts..

catmandu
12-31-2008, 09:47 AM
AND A PACKAGE IS COMING FOR SOMEONE WONDERFUL IN A STATE THAT USED TO BE AN INDEPENDANT REPUBLIC BEFORE JOINING THE UNITED STATES AT ONE TIME, AND TO A DEAR LADY:love::love: WITH MANY RESCUED CATS:love::love: , WHO HAS SENT US MANY WONDERFUL GIFTS.:):)
AND SPECIAL THANKS FROM A SPECIAL OLDER OWESOME ORANGE WHO LOVES HIS SOFT FOODS!!:love::love: