PDA

View Full Version : New moon today at 7:23 AM, EST. I almost forgot!

Medusa
12-27-2008, 11:04 AM
Sorry, the holidays are my excuse for not reminding you sooner. You can write your Law of Abundance check now. Last month was good to me. I got a $1000 bonus and Rite Aid Pharmacy gave me a $30 gift card for no reason. I'm not a member of their club or whatever. They just gave it to me, I think perhaps because I get my and Pidge's Rx's filled there and they always ask about her. They always asked about my RB Puddy, too. Also, an acquaintance that I hadn't heard from in years called and asked if I would like to meet for dinner and she handed me a Christmas gift when she walked in the restaurant. I was really surprised. Anyhow, write your LOA check, folks! I wish you much success and prosperity. :)

moosmom
12-27-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Mary!! I just wrote my LOA check and tucked it in my journal.

Come on, Law of Abundance! Baby needs shoes!!

Medusa
12-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Yes, the first quarter of the year is always stressful for me; estimated taxes, property taxes and income taxes. Taxes, taxes, taxes. Ugh. Well, the LOA hasn't let me down yet, so I'll keep the faythe. Gotta practice what I preach. :)

RICHARD
12-27-2008, 05:20 PM
LOL, this morning I was going thru the mail and came across an envelope that was addressed to me....I started to tear it up-It looked like one of those hinky deals that they mail you then saw it was a coupon for a free bag of friskies cat food for a survey I filled out.....:D

I came in later to see that the LOA was starting again and thought that this works right up until the next cycle!

Thanks Mary!:D

Medusa
12-27-2008, 06:47 PM
LOL, this morning I was going thru the mail and came across an envelope that was addressed to me....I started to tear it up-It looked like one of those hinky deals that they mail you then saw it was a coupon for a free bag of friskies cat food for a survey I filled out.....:D

I came in later to see that the LOA was starting again and thought that this works right up until the next cycle!

Thanks Mary!:D

That's what I like to hear! It's the little things that add up, right?

Scooter's Mom
12-27-2008, 06:55 PM
I need to find the directions again... I missed doing this last month!

Thanks for the reminder. **scurries off to find the directions**

Scooter's Mom
12-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Directions for those who need them:

Medusa wrote:
On the night of the new moon, write on a check the following: Where it says “Pay to the order of” write your name. Where you would normally write the amount paid in long hand, write “Paid in Full”. And in place of your signature, write “The Law of Abundance”. DO NOT DATE THE CHECK AND DO NOT WRITE ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT. (Leave those spaces blank.) To do so would limit what and how much you can receive and by when.

Tear the check out of your checkbook, fold it in half towards you (to receive) and conceal it somewhere where neither you nor anyone else will see it. This is so that you will be able to release it from your mind and let it do its work. In your check recorder, DO NOT WRITE “VOID”. If you do, you will void the process. Simply write your name but DO NOT WRITE THE DATE IN YOUR CHECK RECORDER.

I went to one of the old posts and found the directions, Mary. I hope that is okay.

Laura's Babies
12-27-2008, 08:38 PM
OK, THANKS for the reminder!!!! :D