PDA

View Full Version : Help! Computer won't let me see the pictures!

Sevens
09-17-2002, 10:25 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stupid computer! I am trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Yesterday I had no trouble seeing the pictures that people post, either new pics in the body of the post or the "signature" part at the bottom.....like Lizbud has a picture of Buddy, or wolfQ (Nebo's owner)??? has the picture with her three dogs at the bottom of her posts.

Now I can't see anything. I just keep getting a blank box with a little red "X" where the pictures are supposed to be. Strangely enough, the only pictures showing up are the ones that Malone's mom finishes up her posts with.

So, can anybody help? I have been waiting just like everybody else to see the pics of Lizbud's new puppy (he sounds adorable!), but all I see are red "X"s!

Oh, and I already tried rebooting the computer. It didn't help.:confused:

robinh
09-17-2002, 10:46 AM
I couldn't get them for a long time this morning, I rebooted my computer too. Then I opened up the site and all of a sudden there they were. Don't know what I did to make them show. Sometimes it's too confusing. :confused:

wolf_Q
09-17-2002, 10:46 AM
That happens to me sometimes too. A lot of people have their siggys in imagestation (me included). When imagestation is down or screwed up, this happens. Unless imagestation decides to not let us do this anymore, it will probably be working in a while.

RockyRoad
09-17-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey you guys, welcome to my world. This has been happening to me all along. Sometimes when I go on, the pictures cannot be seen. It is getting better, it was probably just a little system downage.