PDA

View Full Version : The Magic Faucet

Randy_K
12-27-2008, 03:05 AM
There's something magical about the bathroom faucet. Every time I turn it on a herd of cats show up. Don't know why...

Mango & Peaches (Mango is on the right)
http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/Mang_and_Peaches_1208.jpg

Peaches
http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/Peaches_1208.jpg

Bubbles. The Abys keep her trim and active even though she's 8 years old.
http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/Bubbles_1208.jpg

Barbara
12-27-2008, 03:31 AM
That must be an Aby thing. Filou and Tigris jump in the bathtub and ask for the water to be turned on. And Filou loves the tap of the kitchen sink.:)

catfamily
12-27-2008, 05:10 AM
I LOVE these pictures...this is my house too.and i have soooo many clean big water bowls all over the house but if they can get a faucet drink their so much happier.:rolleyes:

we are adding a bathroom downstairs(a very small one)and we saw this faucet that is longer on the bottom and shorter on the top where the water comes out.I said " geez...the cats would love that."
if we get it....we will definetly be in the nuthouse soon for getting a faucet for the cats:eek::D

I love your gorgeous cats...they really are beautiful....thanks for the pictures,i can't wait to show my husband:)

jenluckenbach
12-27-2008, 05:13 AM
Great tongue pictures! (I love catcing their tongues in a photo)

Such gorgeous kitties, too.

moosmom
12-27-2008, 06:36 AM
Your kitties are BEAUTIFUL!!!! My friend's cat, Otto Kodas, fka "Tucker Dude" drinks out of a white wine glass filled to the brim in the kitchen sink. It must be a CAT thing. Cats drink from the faucet, dogs drink from the toilet. Go figure.

Laura's Babies
12-27-2008, 08:15 AM
I love the faucet shots.. Chester is the only one of mine that drank from the faucet. Rie said he and Annie insist on drinking from there and as proper slaves do, she promptly turns it on for them.. Those are really great pictures!

sasvermont
12-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi Randi - Love the photos of your Abys and Bubbles. All three of my cats drink from the faucets. I leave a glass, filled, sitting on the bathroom sink's drain, instead of running the water all day. Of course, when I visit the bathroom, there is always a meow or three, waiting for me to treat them to a drink of fresh, cold water. :)

momcat
12-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Love the pictures! For some unknown reason Groucho will not take a drink from his water bowl. His favorite source is a measuring cup we leave for him by the kitchen sink. Oh well, if nothing else it's the perfect way to monitor how much he's drinking.

Sending lots of scritchies and lovies to each of your gorgeous sweeties!! :love: :love: :love:

catmandu
12-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Those are Fantastic shots:love: of Your Cats :love::love:getting a drink of water,I take many photos myself, but thats so much clearer and detailed than most of my photos!!!:):):)
They ahve to be some of the best Cat Photos ever, rivalling those of Kitstens of Lily and Luna!!!:love::love::love:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1770.jpg

neko1
12-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Tama *hates* the faucet. He'll only drink from his dish. He associates the faucet with a bath, which he also *hates*.

He's definitely not your normal aby..

cassiesmom
12-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Your kitties are beautiful! What fun photos of them enjoying running water! I nominate these pictures for the PT Cat Calendar!

Cassie is water-averse.

Edwina's Secretary
12-28-2008, 12:27 PM
In Chicago Eddie would drink from the faucet. Here in SoCal prefers his water filtered.....charcol filtered please!

Perhaps he has gone a little too "Californian!"

Randy_K
12-28-2008, 04:51 PM
While he was wandering around, I thought I heard Eddie meowing "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

krazyaboutkatz
12-30-2008, 01:40 AM
Great pictures.:) Both of my girls like the faucet. They even like drinking the water puddles that are left over in the kitchen sink. Pearl will sit in the kitchen sink for hours sometimes like she's taking a bath.