PDA

View Full Version : The cats are IN the bag! *pix*

DJFyrewolf36
12-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Please forgive the bad lighting lol. I had a paper bag in the bathroom and the cats just HAD to explore :D I usually end up leaving a bag in there for them. We are staying in a small place right now so they don't have a heck of a lot to do. I figure if a paper bag brings them joy, why deny it! Besides, its free ;)

They often bat at each other through the bag. Its a really funny show, I wish I could get it on video!

Sorry I haven't posted pics of the kitties lately, I just haven't had the time!

momcat
12-26-2008, 10:49 AM
Isn't it amazing how our kitties amuse themselves with the darndest things? As soon as I get in from the grocery store Groucho is right there doing an inventory. When the first bag is empty I put it down for him and he has a blast! Our sweeties are doing an outstanding job of protecting us from those dreaded bag mice!

Your kitties are beautiful! Please give them a generous round of scritchies and lovies from me?

DJFyrewolf36
12-27-2008, 09:44 AM
I find that the cheaper the item, the more the cats enjoy it :rolleyes: :D

Laura's Babies
12-27-2008, 10:52 AM
Bags and boxes... What more does a kitty as for?.... besides treats and more food? That is so cute!

Barbara
12-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Bags- they are favorites here as well :)
And I can really not see how they could cause any harm.

catmandu
12-27-2008, 05:52 PM
Our Ctas do amuse themselves with odd things.
I am going to have to find the one where JJJ3 is in the KFC Bag, and Scrappy 2 the Sensational thinks hes a bigtake out dinner!!!
Those are such funny photo , they are truly in the bag for a contest for the cutest Cats in hiding!!!:love::love::love:

catfamily
12-27-2008, 08:15 PM
awwwww such pretty kittys you have.they are absolutely incredibly beautiful!
I love when they play peekaboo in the bags and boxes in front of us,while they play.
mike loves to put a hole on the other side of the bag or box to torment them and make them go cookoo trying to get his hand or toy that he puts in there with a string and then pull it back out without them knowing:eek::D

cassiesmom
12-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Your kitties are beautiful! Cassie has this idea that if I put a grocery bag on the floor for her when I come home from the supermarket, and if she gets behind the bag, she is invisible. Silly kitty!

Anikaca77
12-28-2008, 04:18 AM
Awww so cute!