PDA

View Full Version : ** Happy BirthDay doolittleky **

lvpets2002
12-24-2008, 09:03 AM
:love: Happy Bigg B-Day Melissa && Have Many Many More.. have a very great day & holiday..

jennielynn1970
12-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Happy Birthday Melissa!!

Taz_Zoee
12-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Happy Birthday Melissa!! I hope you have a wonderful day. :D

Freedom
12-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Melissa! Have fun!

phesina
12-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Happy birthday, Melissa!!!!!

kt_luvs_kitties
12-24-2008, 09:50 PM
I was going to start this thread, but I have been so busy. I did call this morning to wish her a happy Birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!! Hope the kitties treat you well today!:D

And if you aren't nice to me, I will tell EVERYONE your age:p

krazyaboutkatz
12-24-2008, 10:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!! I hope you're having a great day and night.:)

doolittleky
01-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Thank you soooooo much for the happy birthday wishes!! I really appreciate you all thinking of me. My birthday has always somehow gotten lost since it was on Christmas Eve so when I get birthday wishes It makes me so happy. Even when this was the big 50 for me. I am sorry I couldn't rreply earlier, but I am off work for Christmas brek from school and I don't have a hopme computer. I tried getting on from a friend's computer a few days ago but I couldn't get logged on for some reason. I am at another friend's today using his computer. Again that is so very sweet of you to wish me a happy birthday! It really made my day! :D
Melissa

lvpets2002
01-03-2009, 08:47 AM
:eek: WoW this was your bigg 50th.. My bigg 50th will be in March.. Hey there is several of us here on PT that are the same age.. Does not make me feel so not wanting to face it now.. :D
Thank you soooooo much for the happy birthday wishes!! I really appreciate you all thinking of me. My birthday has always somehow gotten lost since it was on Christmas Eve so when I get birthday wishes It makes me so happy. Even when this was the big 50 for me. I am sorry I couldn't rreply earlier, but I am off work for Christmas brek from school and I don't have a hopme computer. I tried getting on from a friend's computer a few days ago but I couldn't get logged on for some reason. I am at another friend's today using his computer. Again that is so very sweet of you to wish me a happy birthday! It really made my day! :D
Melissa