HoochsMommiee
12-24-2008, 02:24 AM
mine is soo boring and dull

look at it..

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/MissouriScrapper/P1060064.jpg

Now whos next

Laura's Babies
12-24-2008, 06:24 AM
Yours looks like I wish mine did.. I am ashamed to show you mine! I got notes and pictures all over mine, very cluttered looking..

lvpets2002
12-24-2008, 09:23 AM
:) Same here Laura.. My refrig has tons of my pics all over it.. Yes on all sides.. :D

pomtzu
12-24-2008, 09:35 AM
mine is soo boring and dull

I wish mine was so boring and dull!! There's so much on it that you can't see the actual color of the enamel underneath!!!! Pictures, magnets, school schedules, etc, etc, etc!!! :eek:

Taz_Zoee
12-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Ours is Stainless Steel so we can't even put magnets on the front of it. :( But the sides are covered. Well, as much as is exposed of the sides is covered. I was bummed when I moved in with Bruce that I couldn't put my magnets on the fridge. I actually collected magnets at one point in my life.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-24-2008, 10:55 AM
My fridge is always a success for kids when they come to visit! Nobody here puts anything on his fridge :rolleyes:. So why do I have tons of magnets and notes there?? I lived in USA during 2 years :p;):)

I will take pics asap, promised!

moosmom
12-24-2008, 02:24 PM
When I first read this, I thought you wanted to see the INSIDE of my fridge. I was gonna say, "why bother, it's empty!" I'm house sitting for Mike and Carolyn (Mt Everest ring a bell??) and won't be able to post a picture till the weekend. It's got the usual cat $tuff on it.

Lut,

That is a beautiful picture of your Mom!!

Twisterdog
12-24-2008, 08:28 PM
I never put things on the front of the fridge. Once in a while, if someone has an important appointment, I'll put a single sticky note up for a couple of days, but that's it. I have a few magnets on the side, and once in a while I'll put up some inspirational/funny snippet from the paper or a magazine for a few days, hoping my family will read it. But stuff on the refrigerator really bugs me, so nothing stays up for long.