View Full Version : Its lonely here...

blue
12-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Without the dogs its just me and Erp The Cat, and Erp aint the greatest company.

Blue and Verde are at the kennle because Im going straight from work to my parents house in Anchorage tomorrow after work, a coworker is giving me a ride in.

House seems so empty without the dogs.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Whatever happened with the three-legged cat?

blue
12-23-2008, 11:54 PM
A better home was found.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Aww, that's good. Erp can continue his rule at your place then. :)

blue
12-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Aww, that's good. Erp can continue his rule at your place then. :)

She is actually being a good lap kittay right now.

blue
12-24-2008, 01:31 AM
Usualy the hellions would be hounding me to be let outside right now but they aint here. Im gonna have a harder time sleeping tonight then usual.

Medusa
12-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Aw, it'll just be for a little while and then all will be back to normal. Merry Christmas, blue. :love:

moosmom
12-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Aw Blue, I'm sorry you're so lonely. I'm glad you're going to be with family this holiday. No one should be alone.

Taz_Zoee
12-24-2008, 10:36 AM
So Erp gets the run of the house while you are gone? I'm sure that's what Taz is just waiting for. Although this time he only gets half the house to patrol. LOL Paizly gets the other half.

Blue and Verde will be so happy to see you when you get home. But for now they are having a good time at the kennel visiting with other doggies. :) I hope you were able to get some sleep last night.

Have a good Christmas!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2008, 10:46 PM
I know how you feel. I'm all alone on Christmas Eve. I was with family this evening, but now I'm home and the house is empty. My mom felt the need to spend the night with her boyfriend instead of me. Oh well. She'll be back tomorrow I guess.

Merry Christmas, Dan. =]

jennielynn1970
12-24-2008, 10:53 PM
I know how that feeling is. Zach has been gone for about 36 hours, and this house feels like a different place. He was a sweet kitty, friendly, talkative, and just a love. I know a home of his own is best for him, but gosh I miss him. He was my buddy ever night in bed. My own personal heating blanket, lol.

I hope to hear from his new owners soon and that all is working well. I miss him badly, but I don't want to have him be tossed out again.

cassiesmom
12-26-2008, 07:00 PM
They will be so happy to see you when they're with you again!