PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus Is Coming!

momcat
12-23-2008, 07:44 AM
Hi Fellow Kitties!
Well, Santa Claus is loading up his sleigh and will be visiting our homes very soon. New toys to play with, treats, maybe even some nip. And just think of all the great boxes and wrapping paper we'll have to play with! We have all been extra good this year and I know there will be something for us under the tree (or somewhere up in the branches!)

Please remember Santa's reindeer, be sure to leave them a snack and a cool dish of water. They sure will appreciate it.

Above all else, let's remember our purrents and all they do for us. They give us a nice warm place to live, plenty of good food, and so much love. This Christmas be sure to let them know how very much you love them too with lots of purrs and kisses.

I wish all PT kitties and purrents your happiest Christmas ever!

Your friend,
Groucho

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-23-2008, 09:34 AM
I love santa! I've been really good girl! I was quiet at the vet. I love (:rolleyes::p) my 3 sisters!!
I bet Santa will bring me something to play with!!

Daer Santa, please do also bring some toys and goodies to mr.Groucho! See, he is my loverboy!!:love::love:

Your Inka

Laura's Babies
12-23-2008, 10:05 AM
I CAN'T wait to see the new TOYS I will get from Santa.. I KNOW he will bring me some more toys.. can't ever have to many toys! I LOVE TOYS! Giz

Pinot's Mom
12-23-2008, 12:26 PM
:D This is my first year with my new family! I didn't have this home last year. I don't know who this Santa is, but there's a big stocking with a kitty on it next to the fireplace...I wonder if that has anything to do with me? :) I can probably jump high enough to find out, though - Mom says I'm a good jumper!

Mom says to say Merry Christmas to all the kitties and their families! :love:

Pinot

kb2yjx
12-23-2008, 01:36 PM
PLease give Groucho greetings for a MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Clan!!

catfamily
12-23-2008, 03:06 PM
And A Merry Christmas to all!!!!!:love:
cat toys 'everywhere'!!:D

catmandu
12-23-2008, 05:58 PM
HES CERTAINLY SENT THINGS TO THE FOUND CATS PARADISE HOTEL :love:WITH GIFTS FROM OUR AUNTS HELENE:D AND PAT:love: , AND OUR AUNTS FROM ANIMAL WELFARE HELEN AND DALE!!!AND FROM OUR AUNT ELYSE TOO:cool:
WE PRAY OUR DAD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN ANYONE AS WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THING SANTA CLAUS:cool: AND OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD :cool:ABOVE SEND THROUGH OUR PET TALKER FRIENDS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1719.jpg
AMEN TO THAT SAY HANDSOME JOHN HANCOCK AND JUKE JOINT JOSEPH.:love::love:

cassiesmom
12-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Merry Christmas to you, Groucho! And to your humans Momcat and Soncat, too! :love: