PDA

View Full Version : Yo, birds!!

smokey the elder
12-22-2008, 03:11 PM
This enormous flock of blackbirds just flew by my window at work!:eek:

lvpets2002
12-22-2008, 03:25 PM
:) Well did you cherp at them?? I have done that before..

RICHARD
12-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Randall Flagg and his buddies?:eek:

We have the Canuckian Geese that do the migration thing in September. They are more overhead, but cool to watch!:D

Cinder & Smoke
12-22-2008, 05:51 PM
We have the Canuckian Geese that do the migration thing in September.
They are more overhead, but cool to watch! :D

Uhhhhh ...
Canuckian Geeses are phunn to watch - as long as you're not directly UNDER them!

The "fallout" from a herd of Geeses is rather "messy" if you wind up wearing it!
(And remember to keep your mouth shut!)

:p

slick
12-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Hey, der ain't nuttin' rong wiff our geesies...... ;)

In the summertime we can go down to our infamous Stanley Park and walk among hundreds of them and if you are carrying anything edible watch out. You'll be surrounded by them. Really, I love them and they are so sweet.....well, I think so.

Smokey, how lucky you were to see such a sight. Where I live I don't see many blackbirds.

king2005
12-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey, der ain't nuttin' rong wiff our geesies...... ;)

In the summertime we can go down to our infamous Stanley Park and walk among hundreds of them and if you are carrying anything edible watch out. You'll be surrounded by them. Really, I love them and they are so sweet.....well, I think so.

Smokey, how lucky you were to see such a sight. Where I live I don't see many blackbirds.

Go to Ottawa & there are 10's of thousands if not millions of them. The corn fields are jammed packed with them & so are many parks.

Some can be nice, but the ones that attack I've heard hit you like a 2x4!!

I was lucky I met many nice ones. Mommy even brought her babies up to me!! I got to feed the babies & pet them. They were standing on my legs peeping hehehe Daddy was about 20 feet away hissing inbetween gobbling up food I was tossing at him hehehe silly things :D

Catty1
12-23-2008, 06:43 PM
MR. HITCHCOCK! MR HITCHCOCK! AAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh..............

:p