PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday, Sis, (Carole)!

davidpizzica
12-20-2008, 03:32 AM
Carole, I hope you have a great birthday and get thoroughly spoiled today!

Medusa
12-20-2008, 05:40 AM
Have a wonderful and blessed birthday, Carole! :love:

Laura's Babies
12-20-2008, 08:24 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!

Spoil yourself today, relax, eat and enjoy yourself!

jennielynn1970
12-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Carole!

Hope you have a great day!!

AdoreMyDogs
12-20-2008, 09:10 AM
Happy Birthday!

Daisy and Delilah
12-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Happy Birthday Carole !!! - Have a great day !!:) :) :)

I hope your birthday is fantastic, Carole. I really enjoy reading your posts and I think you're a wonderful lady. Enjoy!!!:)

moosmom
12-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Carole,

Have a wonderful birthday, sweet lady. I hope it's everything you wished for!!

Love and hugs,

Donna and fur crew

Cinder & Smoke
12-20-2008, 01:56 PM
:confused: Do the Kandilz burn OK - upside down??
:p
:)

Have a Most
Hap HAPP,
* H A P P I E * :)
Birfday,
** Carole **!!

:D

cassiesmom
12-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Happy Birthday, Carole!

phesina
12-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Happy birthday, Carole!!!!!

WE ALL HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR DAY!

Or is it already tomorrow in New Zealand? In that case, we wish you a belated happy birthday and hope you enjoyed your day! :love::):love:

Pat and cats

carole
12-20-2008, 07:11 PM
lol yes it is the day after, we are ahead at least in one thing down under .

Thank you all for the lovely words, and birthday wishes, i had an awesome day, dragged hubby shopping for a while and had lunch at a nice cafe called Jam in this amazing furniture shop called Freedom, i love their stuff, I spent some time there doing some dreaming,and then that evening we went over to my mum and Dad's,got a feed of fish n chips and yummy desserts,something i have not had in ages,and it was nice just spending some time with them.

I have been spoilt rotten, I have to admit my family always make sure i have a lovely birthday, and i am really grateful.

Look what my dear Melissa got me, i just love it, i really needed a new wheatie, and one that fits around the neck will be great, especially when i am sitting here online on PT with it wrapped around my neck.Don't you just love the brightly coloured kitties on it?

I got quite a bit of cash to spend from hubby, my parents and sister,(have not bought anything yet,undecided and waiting for the Jan Sales) and here is a pic of the wallet/purse my son got for me, the pic does not do it justice really, it has little G's all over it and it is really so to my taste.

And my mother spoilt me even more and gave me a beautiful Red Door set of perfume,it is my favourite, taken me years to actually find one i like and this is it, thanks Elizabeth Arden.

And Ash gave me a great present too, he ate well that morning, he was very bad the day before and i was extremely worried about him,but he seems better today, Lexie gave me two little presents, one upstairs and one downstairs in her litter box, i will leave the rest up to your imagination lol.

But yes everyone i had a very nice day.:love::love::):) And Phesina the birthday cats are gorgeous,thanks so much for taking the time to put them here for me , I love them.

trayi52
12-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, Carole. You deserve the best of them all!!!!!!!

Willie:)

carole
12-21-2008, 02:29 PM
A huge THANK YOU to each and everyone of you,who took the time to stop by and send me such heart warming birthday wishes, the day was great, and to come online and read these,was just the icing on the cake, excuse the pun lol.

Again you all mean a great deal to me and you all made me feel very special indeed.:love::)