PDA

View Full Version : Kute Kinder

Barbiecat1
12-19-2008, 05:48 AM
You actually LIKE to wear a bandana? Amazing. My cat hates to wear anything. You funny kitty! Sounds like you have the perfect family; they love you as much as you love them. Enjoy your special day today, and watch out for all that wrapping paper; you wouldn't want to go out with the trash!

Medusa
12-19-2008, 07:27 AM
Kinder, it sounds as though you're a real pleasure to be around. I'm willing to wager that even people who aren't fond of cats would like you and you're such a handsome boy, too. Enjoy your day as COTD. :)

kb2yjx
12-19-2008, 08:11 AM
Kinder!!! How precious you look all dressed up for Christmas!!! You are the very best forever gift that keeps on giving!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!!!!

astrid
12-19-2008, 09:36 AM
How cute to see a lovely boy like you wearing a bandana!! You stole my heart!!:love::love:
Congratulations for being our gorgeous COTD, my best wishes for you on this Holyday Season.. Lots of hugs and kisses for you, handsome Kinder!

Catty1
12-19-2008, 09:47 AM
Kinder, you are just SOOO handsome - and you fall asleep with all the Christmas bows on you? What a relaxed baby you are and such a purrfect kitty for your family. You are obviously very loved and very loving.

I want to express my condolences for your kitty friends that died from the smoke in that Humane Society fire in your city, Oshawa. I am so glad you have a good home, Kinder - and my Christmas wish is that all kitties and doggies get furrever homes, so we don't need any more cages.

HUGS to you, darling Kinder! :love:

lvpets2002
12-19-2008, 09:55 AM
:love: Welcome our Child Kinder.. See Kinder means Child/Children in German.. Also that happens to be my Last Name.. You are of Stunning Beauty Kinder.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

catmandu
12-19-2008, 09:56 AM
:):) KINDERS SUCH AN APT NAME FOR THIS GREAT HANDSOME CAT, HE HAS KIDNESS AND GENTLENESS WRITTEN ALL OVER HIS SMILINH HAPPY FACE.:cool::cool:
YET WITH JUST THAT HINT OF NAWTINESS THAT MAKES HIM AN INTERESTING, PLAYFUL AND THOROUGHLY FUN COMPANION AND FRIEND!!:cool::cool:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS JUST LOVE KIND KINDER AND SEND TIO HIM A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE FOR OUR DEAREST NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY :love::love: KOSMIC KINDER :love::love:

cassiesmom
12-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Kinder, what a sweet and handsome kitty boy you are! Meow-ry Christmas and Happy Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Kinder how adorable are you!!! :love:

You certainly look festive in your bow and bandana!!! I hope Santa is extra good to you this year.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Momo
12-19-2008, 02:10 PM
SO - you actually like wearing a bandana? LOL! You are such a 'kute' sweet, SMART cat! Merry Christmas, Kinder! :love:

tatsxxx11
12-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi there cutie Kinder! Happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable one!:) So, that's what I want to find under my Christmas tree this year...a beautiful kitty like you, covered in wrapping paper with a sticky bow on his head:love: But lucky Mom, she's already received her best gift ever! A sweet and gentle, loving and VERY accommodating kitty named Kinder!:love: Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos, Kinder! I hope you and your family are enjoying a fun day of celebration! And I hope this Christmas is just as joyful for you and your family as last year's!:) Cuddles and kisses to you, cutie Kinder!:love::love::love:

susanswatlin518
12-19-2008, 03:35 PM
:love:HI-HAPPY COTD TO YOU. PASSED OUT AFTER THE COMMOTION DIES DOWN? SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU HAD TOO MUCH EGG NOG-WITH SOMETHING ADDED FOR A LITTLE PUNCH! ONLY KIDDING:pYOU ARE A SUGARBEAR BECAUSE I CAN TELL HOW SWEET YOU MUST BE--ALL RGEOUGH THE YEAR!:love::love::D:cool:ALL THESE RECENT COTDs LOOK SO CUTE AND FESTIVE UNDER AND AROUND THESE CHRISTMAS TREES AND DECORATIONS!:eek:I BET THEY'RE ALL HOPING FOR A FRESH SUPPLY OF CATNIP MICE! NOOO DOUBT! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF THE FURR BALLS OUT THERE FROM ME AND THE 2 CATS THAT TAKE CARE OF THIS MIDDLE-AGED LADY:pSUSANSWATLIN518