PDA

View Full Version : advice on Felidae food please....

carole
12-18-2008, 05:27 PM
I have just received a sample (wrong one tho,sent me dog food,silly)but requesting another of this food and all the information with it.

I am seriously considering it for my three kitties, Lexie is already on prescription food, it sounds really good, the price is competitive too, at $34.95 for a 3 kilo bag, that works at a few dollars more than purina and excellence i buy now, but if it was a good product i would consider it,and of course if they actually like it, they also deliver by courier free of charge and offer a reward of every 11th bag free,so with that it makes it quite economical.

Anyhow i know this product has been readily available in the USA for years, it is relatively new here, would like your thoughts and opinions, thanks.

moosmom
12-18-2008, 05:47 PM
Carole,

I tried Felidae on my cats. They wouldn't touch it. I now have them on Wilderness. No animal or vegetable biproducts in it. All natural. It was created by a veterinarian for his animals. My cats love it!! They don't eat half as much as the garbage (IAMS) I was feeding them before. MooShoo's pouch has shrunk!!

Like Felidae, it's pricey $32.00 for a large bag. But the large bag lasts me a month. I'm sure, now that my cat pop is slowly creeping up to 6, I'll have to buy a big and small bag every month.

Taz_Zoee
12-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Cathy had Paizly on Felidae before I got her so I continued with it. I get the wet and dry kitten and cat food. Both of them eat the dry and only Paizly gets the wet. Taz is on special diet wet food.
She likes it! Then again, I think she'd eat anything. LOL

Kona & Oreo's mom
12-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Molly eats Felidae (dry), and she loves it. I chose it because it is made from high-quality, human-grade meats and no corn or wheat. I'm very happy with Felidae.

carole
12-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks for your input, i will wait for a sample to arrive and try it on them, trouble is a sample is not quite enough, sometimes they will eat a new food eagerly and then next time you serve it up turn their sweet noses up at it, i am sure you all know what i am talking about lol, still i am keen to give it a go, i like the ingredients in the mix,only time and kitties will tell.:):D