PDA

View Full Version : I won´t come here in a while :(

Husky_mom
12-18-2008, 10:52 AM
no... not because of anything bad... but tomorrow I have my kids recital and from then on it´s vacation time... hubby´s coming as he´s on vacation too... so I doubt I´d have a chance to drop by... :( ... sad part ... it probably will be until January 7th!!!!...:eek::(...

I sure will miss you all... and there will be a LOT more stuff I´ll miss... so when I come back I´ll have a LOT to catch up...

you can email and PM me but likewise I won´t be on the computer/internet but I´d love to know you miss me too ;)

Please forward to your family my best wishes for the holidays... May you all have a great season... Give the furries bellyrubs, scritches and tasty treats on my behalf.... and super mega hugs to you all !!!....

:( :(...

lvpets2002
12-18-2008, 10:58 AM
:o Well boy howdy your sure put it to us sudden..:p Really I dont know how much I will be on as well.. I start vacation Tues 23 thru Jan 5th.. Well Isabell have fun with hubby & the kids & Happy Holiday Season..

Karen
12-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Have a wonderful time, and we'll see you an expect to hear all about it when you return!

Taz_Zoee
12-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Yes we will miss you!! But have fun on your vacation. :D :D

Medusa
12-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Don't be sad. Be glad that you have a good family and so many wonderful things to fill your life. PT will be here when you get back and you'll be able to catch up quickly. Have a wonderful and blessed holiday season; a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. :)

Daisy and Delilah
12-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Have a great time and a very Happy Holiday!! We'll miss you!!:)

lizbud
12-18-2008, 04:41 PM
You will be missed, but you can easily catch up when you get back.:)
Have a wonderful Holiday.

RICHARD
12-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh, so now you prefer you family over us?;)

cyber-sibes
12-18-2008, 11:15 PM
Have fun! And Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Husky_mom
12-19-2008, 02:12 PM
LOL @ Richard´s saying... LOL

I can spare a few days for them... but don´t worry I´ll come back ;)

May you all have a greatest Holiday Season... I will think of you adn send you my best...

((SUPER MEGA HUGS))

see ya next year!!!