PDA

View Full Version : Big brother Nathan!

BitsyNaceyDog
12-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Nathan is going to be a big brother! Our baby is due the tail end of July- early August. Right now we're saying Aug. 6th, but we're not positive how accurate that date is. We'll know better after I have an ultrasound.

We haven't told anyone yet. We're having our Christmas with my family this weekend and we're telling them then.

lvpets2002
12-17-2008, 03:16 PM
:eek: WoW your going to be due the same time as Carmen beeniesmom.. She is due 8/8/09.. Many Many Congrats.. Another New PT baby Woo Hoo..

Zippy
12-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Congrats Kari :)

gemini9961
12-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Congrats Kari! Wowza.....2 FL gals on PT pregnant, hope it's not the state or the water. :eek: I better tell my hubby to stay away. :o

sparks19
12-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh my goodness... so many people expecting it makes me want to have another one. but I have to tell myself not for a few years LOL

Congratulations that is wonderful news :)

Daisy and Delilah
12-17-2008, 04:52 PM
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!! Great news, Kari!! My son's b'day is the 5th. I'm happy for all of you!!:)

AdoreMyDogs
12-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Yay I'm so happy for you all!!! How fun :) I can't wait to find out exactlly when the due date is and what gender you're going to have. Are you going to be surprised or are you going to find out?

Sirrahsim
12-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Congratulations!! I had better switch to bottled water:eek: Something is going around!:D

Karen
12-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Congratulations! I am sure Nathan will do fine as a big brother, as he has been trained by his canine siblings!

beeniesmom
12-17-2008, 07:59 PM
OMG Congratulations!
This is so exciting. Our babies could have the same birthday!

prechrswife
12-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Congrats Kari! Wowza.....2 FL gals on PT pregnant, hope it's not the state or the water. :eek: I better tell my hubby to stay away. :o

Make that three in FL.:)

Congratulations!!!:D Your baby is due on Katherine's 2nd birthday.

Cookiebaker
12-17-2008, 09:23 PM
CONGRATS!!! That's wonderful news!!! :love:

BitsyNaceyDog
12-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Thanks everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!! Great news, Kari!! My son's b'day is the 5th. I'm happy for all of you!!:) My sister-in-law's birthday is August 1st, so I'm excited the baby will be born near (or on) her birthday. Her son's birthday is the day after my birthday.

Yay I'm so happy for you all!!! How fun :) I can't wait to find out exactlly when the due date is and what gender you're going to have. Are you going to be surprised or are you going to find out? I can't wait either. I see my midwife on Jan. 5th, but it'll be a little while before I'll get an ultrasound. We definitely want to find out the gender as soon as we can.

Congratulations! I am sure Nathan will do fine as a big brother, as he has been trained by his canine siblings! Nathan's really great with other kids, both older and younger so I really do see him being a great big brother. We have a couple friends who are pregnant and due just weeks before me so he'll hopefully get to see a few newborns just before he has to live with one. The dogs are great training "tools" too! He's so good with them.

OMG Congratulations!
This is so exciting. Our babies could have the same birthday!
That would be so neat!

carole
12-18-2008, 01:01 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/GJ-Congratulations02.gif

All the best to you and your family.

Pembroke_Corgi
12-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Congratulations! I'm sure your family will be so thrilled when you tell them! :)