PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Animal Story About Rescuing Pets That People Will Like!!!

RockyRoad
09-16-2002, 08:45 PM
Hi, I have a story that you might like.

It's about my old bunny, Fluffy. He was a small, little bunny, but he was handicapped. His leg kind of stuck out of place. Anyway, his owner was abou to shoot him, and we took him home!! He was so happy, and he lived three more years than he would have if we hadn't been there!!:D

HorseGirl13
03-15-2003, 06:47 PM
how could anyone shoot a rabbit? that's awful:mad:

tomkatzid
03-16-2003, 11:39 AM
I'm so glad you were able to take him with you. What a nice home he had.

RockyRoad
03-19-2003, 12:26 PM
I remember this thread from a while ago, when I had not yet reached my mature stage. Hehe, thanks for the comments. I bet I can tell it better now. :)

Fluffy was "handicapped" in his hind leg. It was bent the wrong way, which made it hard to walk and hop. He got along with our other RB bunny, Meghan, very well. He only lived a 'short' life with us, but we were glad he had at least lived longer than it was supposed he would.

We got Fluffy at a shelter. He was going to be PTS at a local rescue center (our center is not no-kill, sadly), and he had not yet been adopted. We found out about him from a very nice lady at a pet store, and called to check it out. Certainly enough, we were lucky to have got him.

He was a special addition to our lives, and had lived his life to the fullest. I really wish I had pics (well I do, but no scanner).

P.S.-Sorry the title is a bit dumb. It makes me laugh thinking that was me. :D