PDA

View Full Version : Jay Baldwin serial cat killer

moosmom
12-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Jay Baldwin has NOT reported to where he was supposed to report to as part of his probation. As a matter of fact, the Birmingham Medical Group, who is to monitor his activities and his meds has no record of him!!! That means he is in violation of his probation and his sorry A$$ needs to go to jail for violating it.

The judicial system in Connecticut sucks.

phesina
12-16-2008, 06:13 PM
Do you know if they are tracking him down and planning to arrest him?

moosmom
12-16-2008, 07:35 PM
It's been 15 days since he was sentenced. He has not reported to the Birmingham Group Medical Center as of yet, which is in violation of his probation. Calls to the Victim's Advocate have gone unanswered. I plan on calling the Attorney General first thing tomorrow morning. This program is a bunch of BS and he knows it. I can guarantee Jay Baldwin has gotten his hands on another animal already.

This Diversion Program is a bunch of BS. I'll let you know how I make out and what the outcome is.

Phesina,

At this point don't think anyone is monitoring him. That's why we need to get hold of the Victim's Advocate and make him aware of Baldwin's violation of probation.

Laura's Babies
12-17-2008, 07:19 AM
Gez! Why impose a sentence on him if no one makes sure it is carried out? He is making a mockery of the system and they are letting him!

pomtzu
12-17-2008, 08:39 AM
OH NO!!! :mad:
I'm practically speechless - and as you may have noticed - I don't get that way often!!!!

davidpizzica
12-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Donna, this proves that this scumbag has a superior intelligence and can wrap the legal system around his little finger.

moosmom
12-17-2008, 11:00 AM
I was on the phone to the Attorney General's office this morning. Talk about the run around.

The AG's office gave me as phone number to call. The person on that number gave me another number to call, and on and on it goes. Irene has notified the Animal Control Officer who has been after him for 6 years. He will notify the police department. I haven't heard anything back from the media yet. I'm sure they're checking it out. Or at least I HOPE they are.