PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket Help please

Freedom
12-15-2008, 06:58 PM
I took a video of a friend and her dog doing an agility run.

I have it in an album on my photobucket account. She can view it, but she wants to have it either in her photobucket account or as an email attachment (and then she can move it to her photobucket account).

Anyone know how we can copy and transfer it?

Thanks!

jennielynn1970
12-15-2008, 08:14 PM
At the top of the video there should be some links saying "view this album" "copy/save to my album" among others. Can she click to save it to her album? I tried it with other videos that aren't mine and it works.

Freedom
12-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Hmm, not there yet.

I change my option from "private" to "public." Then, my friend tried what you said. All that did was put it in her Favorites folder, but the link still goes to my album. :confused: Any other ideas, anyone?

Emeraldgreen
12-16-2008, 12:59 AM
If you want to copy a link and email it, look below the thumbnail image of the video you want to copy. You'll see 4 different links. Image, Direct Link, HTML and I forget what the 4th one is. For an email, you need to click once on the 'direct link' and a little yellow box should pop up that says 'copied' and then all you have to do is open your email and then right click and then select 'paste' and send the email. But lately the little yellow box hasn't been popping up for me so now what I do is click on 'direct link' and the link to the right of it will be highlighted in blue. Just right click when it's turned blue and select 'copy' and then open your email and right click and select 'paste'. :)

There is also another way. You can send an album by email. My brother did this last night and when I opened it in my email, any video I was watching in his album, had a link that I could click on that said 'copy this video to my album' and it would automatically copy it into my own Photobucket album.