PDA

View Full Version : It is my son's birthday today.....

carole
12-15-2008, 03:48 PM
My eldest child Scott turned 27 today,he lives in another city,but we went up in the weekend to see him and Amber,we had a lovely time together, he took us out for lunch at Frolics cafe,and then we went back to his house to see his pictures of shanghai,and he presented me with my early birthday gift, a lovely black gucci wallet/purse, i know it is not the real thing, but i don't care, i absolutely love it, and he chose it all by himself, and got it 100 per cent right.

Anyhow just wanted to share.:)

caseysmom
12-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Happy birthday to your son and Carole that wallet is probably real, your son probably got it in china and that is where a lot of the good stuff comes from at a much better price.

Karen
12-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Happy Birthday to him, and anniversary of that big day to you!

phesina
12-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Happy birthday to your son! And what a lovely day of celebration you had!

And an early happy birthday to you too. :)

Pat

carole
12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Yes he did get it in China, it does say made in Italy, but you never know with chinese products, they make such great fakes, the capital of fakes, he got a rolex watch for himself, looks so like the real thing, no matter to me, i am not one for designer gear, i just simply love the wallet anyhow.

Yes my son and I are only four days apart, when i had him, it was great , i got lots of baby gifts and four days later birthday gifts, anyhow he was the best early birthday present I have ever had or ever will have.:)

BTW thanks karen for sorting my blinkies ,siggy out, i knew it was taking up too much room,and hoped you would fix it for me, i really do not know how to do that, cheers.