PDA

View Full Version : If the shoe fits?

RICHARD
12-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Just saw the flim clip of the Iraqi stooge that pitched the shoes at GWB during a press visit.

I have to say that the Pres has some pretty good reaction times.

I wonder if any other politcos would have the same kind of reflexes.

Word is that the suspect will not be pitching for the Iraqi National Baseball team in the near future.:rolleyes::eek::confused:

Catty1
12-14-2008, 03:20 PM
When our previous prime minister Jean Chretien resigned, people speculated on what his next profession would be. Some saw him in the role below:

RICHARD
12-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Bush ducked but never threw up his hands or backed away from the lectern.

Good for him...

New Stones guitarist?

They are all ugly.:confused:

Catty1
12-14-2008, 03:38 PM
They are all ugly.

Chretien is no GQ cover boy, either! :D

http://www.airenet.com/TheLazyK/TMECIntro_files/image014.jpg

blue
12-14-2008, 04:09 PM
He dodged those like a pro. He should have caught them and hurled em right back.

lizbud
12-14-2008, 04:51 PM
George probably has a lot of experience dodging shoes from his early
drinking days & coming home to Laura.:D

Karen
12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
I tend to think his "dodging objects throw at him" skill comes from earlier life experience - he DOES have brothers ...

RICHARD
12-14-2008, 05:10 PM
I tend to think his "dodging objects throw at him" skill comes from earlier life experience - he DOES have brothers ...

Amen,
My smallest bro was the baseball prodigy of the household....:D

moosmom
12-14-2008, 05:16 PM
I would've chosen something much larger and heavier to toss at the idiot.

Lady's Human
12-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Hell of a way to show respect for the office of POTUS, MM. :rolleyes:

moosmom
12-14-2008, 06:47 PM
I have no respect for that man. Can't wait for him to get the heck outta Dodge.

Puckstop31
12-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Screw Iraq.

Hate on Bush all you want. But THAT is a slap in the face of our entire country. But naturally, half the country will think its funny and not understand what it means.

:mad:

Lady's Human
12-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Did I say President Bush?

No, I specifically said the office of POTUS.

Like him, hate him, more than half the country voted for him, and until the 20th of January he occupies the White House.

It's military thing.........You don't have to respect the officer, just the rank he/she has on their collar.

Puckstop31
12-14-2008, 08:55 PM
It's military thing.........You don't have to respect the officer, just the rank he/she has on their collar.

+1

But remember who you are talking too LH. Respect is a one way street for some here.

shepgirl
12-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Chretien is no GQ cover boy, either! :D

http://www.airenet.com/TheLazyK/TMECIntro_files/image014.jpg

What a super nasty comment for someone left with a severe disfigurement from a stroke that nearly killed him.

Catty1
12-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Gee, shepgirl - in his biography, he said he was born with it.

You are the one that pointed out he has a physical defect. I don't see it in this picture. Even as a young man he was no hunk.

That is the point. RICHARD said the Stones were all ugly, and I said even in a regular pic, Chretien is no pin-up either.

Please go and find out if any of the Stones have a defect so you can point it out and slam RICHARD for saying they are ugly.

Edwina's Secretary
12-14-2008, 10:03 PM

Like him, hate him, more than half the country voted for him, and until the 20th of January he occupies the White House.

Oh how I look forward to you "respecting the office of POTUS" after January 20!

Karen
12-14-2008, 10:09 PM

Trust me, he has been raised to respect the office of the President - even if disagreeing with or disliking the person holding it - for his whole life. That does not change when the occupants of The White House do.

RICHARD
12-14-2008, 10:53 PM

IT will work if you have experience dodging scandals, the press and all the idiots you have rubbed elbows with on the way to the WH?

blue
12-14-2008, 10:56 PM
IT will work if you have experience dodging scandals, the press and all the idiots you have rubbed elbows with on the way to the WH?

Like the current president elect?

RICHARD
12-14-2008, 11:03 PM

IF the shoe fits?:confused:;)

The press will be a lot kinder to the YWC/PE/Dude on the dinner plate.

IT's all a matter of politics.

He'll get the respect the office deserves.....But I won't cut him any slack in the responsibility department.

-------

LOL, what would any other bobo that had run for pres done in that shoe caper?

I think Hillary would have asked to see another pair in a smaller size?:eek::D

Lady's Human
12-14-2008, 11:04 PM

Now there's a comment I didn't expect..... :rolleyes:

Bonny
12-15-2008, 07:56 AM
Richard, Do you really think Hillary Dillery would of asked for a smaller size? I would say she would of asked for a bigger size seeing as she wears the pants in her house. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Does the pres not take the secret service with him when he travels? where were they? The press had to tackle that boob!!!

I can see it now: check your weapons and shoes at the door when going to a gathering where the president is from now on. :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-15-2008, 12:39 PM

I believe he is referring to the current president! Or any president for that matter.

Get over it. The Electoral College met today. It is time to start respecting the next POTUS!

lvpets2002
12-15-2008, 12:43 PM
:p Now blue this just cracked me up..
He dodged those like a pro. He should have caught them and hurled em right back.

Puckstop31
12-15-2008, 01:25 PM
I believe he is referring to the current president! Or any president for that matter.

Get over it. The Electoral College met today. It is time to start respecting the next POTUS!

You missed a key word... The OFFICE of the POTUS.

jennielynn1970
12-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Sorry, but I thought the fact that some guy threw shoes at him was kinda amusing. My ex and I were even chuckling over it, and saying we hoped they weren't new shoes, cause that would be wasteful.

Wonder what happened to the guy who did it.

Yes, it was disrespectful, but really, it could have been much worse. He did call Bush a dog, which is about the worst insult you can receive from a Muslim, that and being called a "filthy animal".

Grace
12-15-2008, 05:42 PM
I have to say that the Pres has some pretty good reaction times.

I wonder if any other politcos would have the same kind of reflexes.

No doubt he's been hunting with Cheney more than once.http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2008/04/180px-elmer_fudd.gif

Grace
12-15-2008, 05:47 PM
The journalist who threw the shoes is being hailed as a hero by many in Iraq. Throwing shoes at someone is the worst possible insult in the Arab world. Remember all the people hitting Saddam's fallen statue with their shoes?

And he, the journalist, does not have to respect or honor the Office of POTUS. He's a resident of Iraq - not the USA.

Lady's Human
12-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Grace, by doing that he's also insulting every resident of the United States. But, Cheer him on, go ahead.

Under Saddam that would have never happened, because the penalty for him doing that would have been death.

I understand the a resident of a foreign country might not respect the President, or the office. But I'd expect at least a passing attempt at respect from citizens of the US, regardless of how you feel about the current occupant.

lizbud
12-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Does the pres not take the secret service with him when he travels? where were they? The press had to tackle that boob!!!

I can see it now: check your weapons and shoes at the door when going to a gathering where the president is from now on. :D

It was pretty amazing that someone could be close enough to Bush that
they could have done some serious damage to him.:rolleyes: If he thought
he was among " friends" he got a real wake up call.

Catty1
12-15-2008, 07:52 PM
...I keep thinking about that bad joke about the curse of the Foo Bird...Google it, it may show up....;)

Grace
12-15-2008, 07:57 PM
...I keep thinking about that bad joke about the curse of the Foo Bird...Google it, it may show up....;)

I did - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/lol1.gif

Catty1
12-15-2008, 08:08 PM
:D

Grace, how do you get different smilies to show up here?

shepgirl
12-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Gee, shepgirl - in his biography, he said he was born with it.

You are the one that pointed out he has a physical defect. I don't see it in this picture. Even as a young man he was no hunk.

That is the point. RICHARD said the Stones were all ugly, and I said even in a regular pic, Chretien is no pin-up either.

Please go and find out if any of the Stones have a defect so you can point it out and slam RICHARD for saying they are ugly.

Just to set he record and your information straight, Chretien suffered Bell's Palsy as a very young child. Neurosurgeons eventually managed to straighten his face quite nicely, but the stroke he suffered cause irreparable damage. His face became twisted and will remain so.
Hate it when someone makes a mockery out of a handicap.

Catty1
12-15-2008, 08:22 PM
I was not making fun of his handicap. There are many people who would be considered not great looking, and have no handicap at all.

My sister spent many years in a wheelchair, and died of MS at the age of 48, in 2006.

You accused the wrong person here, chickie.

kitten645
12-15-2008, 08:32 PM
I thought of this when I heard the "assault"....

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D5oKEVqQJg

Alysser
12-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey, he's getting the "boot" outta the white house anyway :D

I found it funny, but it was really stupid on the guys part. It was wrong of him to do, whether the man be an idiot(in this case he just happened to be one) or not. Throwing shoes is not exactly something people should do to people they dislike. It is an insult to the country, but then again so is bush.

I found it funny because it's just so random, why a shoe?

Lady's Human
12-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Why a shoe? It's an Arab insult, it's basically telling someone that they're lower than the dirt on the bottom of your shoes.

It's about the worst insult an Arab can use. Combined with the language used, it's extremely offensive in their culture.

Lady's Human
12-15-2008, 08:57 PM
:rolleyes:

As to the rather base comments made about the current POTUS in this thread, I'm glad to see everyone respects the voters of this country.

Edwina's Secretary
12-15-2008, 09:12 PM
:rolleyes:

As to the rather base comments made about the current POTUS in this thread, I'm glad to see everyone respects the voters of this country.

Duly noted and bookmarked for future reference!

So much for respect for the First Amendment Rights!

RICHARD
12-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Why a shoe?

IN the Muslim culture even showing your sole/the bottom of your foot to anyone signifies you they lower than dirt.

This turd just showed how stupid his actions were and made the whole country look bad. Bush ducked and didn't back down. He even laughed it off.
Had that happened to any other American politician the news papers and media would have crucified the clown, his actions and the country where it happened. But the "Bush fatigue" makes people react negatively,

LOL, I wonder what footwear the next four years will bring.

The most dangerous shoe would have been a track or golf cleat, a five inch stilleto or those EMU books that people wear.

The reports says that the idiot went to the bowling alley in the neighborhood and rented a pair of shoes, throwing those instead of his own.

--------
On a side note, CSPAN ran his speech to the troops at Camp Victory today and no matter what anyone says, he has always been a good speaker, funny, self deprecating and the crowd today cheered his speech lustily.

Um, ahhhhhh, ummmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhh........Ummm four years......ahhhhh.......I can hardly wait.

Edwina's Secretary
12-15-2008, 10:47 PM
--------
On a side note, CSPAN ran his speech to the troops at Camp Victory today and no matter what anyone says, he has always been a good speaker, funny, self deprecating and the crowd today cheered his speech lustily.

I have heard GW called many, many things. But NEVER before have I heard him called a Good Speaker. Not even by Bushies!

RICHARD
12-15-2008, 10:53 PM
LOLOLOLOL,

When you have the Stuttering John Melendez as the next POTUS, GWB has to be rated waaaaaay above anyone that umms and ahhs their way thru life..

I found it interesting that people are buying painted U.S. coins to commerate his win of the WH.

The American Idiots that would pay 20 dollars for a painted 50 cent/dollar coin really make me wonder about this country.

Catty1
12-15-2008, 11:01 PM
GWB has to be rated waaaaaay above anyone that umms and ahhs their way thru life..

...that darn Blackberry withdrawl! ;)

sparks19
12-15-2008, 11:14 PM
I just can't help but think about the uproar if one of their officials had come here and one of our citizens had done that to them. I cna just HEAR it now

Heck even Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad came to Columbia University and the US was able to treat him with respect even though he has made his hatred of the US and Israel etc known to the world. yet he was treated with respect when he came here. if he hadn't been treated with respect people would be calling for the death of those who insulted him... kind of like when a cartoon about Allah was printed and people FREAKED ... yet a cross in a jar of urine was considered art :rolleyes:

I don't know...

A lot of people on here are vehemently disagreed with... but would you assault them just because they said something that hurt your feelings? Would you find it funny if one PT member threw things at another PT member just because they didn't agree with their position.

No one is saying they shouldn't have the right to free expression... but he only has the right to free expression... NOT to have people agree with his actions.

and there is a difference between disagreeing with the POTUS and trying to assault him. I don't AGREE with Obama but I would NEVER try to hurt him or personally insault him in the worst way I could imagine.

Lady's Human
12-16-2008, 01:32 AM
I have total respect for the rights granted under the Constitution of the United States. I think 20 years of my life defending the government and the document that guides it would pretty much answer that question.

HOWEVER......

I refuse to stand by while people use their rights to belittle Constitutionally elected representatives and the people who voted for them.
If you disagree with a policy decision which has been made, fine, state that.

Calling someone an idiot and by extension calling the millions who voted for them idiots is a tad over the top.

I disagree with decisions the current President has made, but he's still the POTUS, and as such I will give him the respect that THE OFFICE deserves.

I disagree with many of the campaign promises and platform statements made by the President Elect, but would never call him an idiot.

blue
12-16-2008, 02:26 AM
I have total respect for the rights granted under the Constitution of the United States. I think 20 years of my life defending the government and the document that guides it would pretty much answer that question.

HOWEVER......

I refuse to stand by while people use their rights to belittle Constitutionally elected representatives and the people who voted for them.

Calling someone an idiot and by extension calling the millions who voted for them idiots is a tad over the top.

I disagree with decisions the current President has made, but he's still the POTUS, and as such I will give him the respect that THE OFFICE deserves.

I disagree with many of the campaign promises and platform statements made by the President Elect, but would never call him an idiot.

I predict you and I will be disagreeing alot with the POTUS Elect and the Congress for the next 4 years.

lizbud
12-16-2008, 12:57 PM
Bush may have dodged the thrown shoe, but his press secretary was
not so lucky. She has a black eye from the ruckus. She looks terrible.
What was she doing there anyway?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

sparks19
12-16-2008, 01:35 PM
OOOOOH ouch... THAT looks really painful. Poor lady

Edwina's Secretary
12-16-2008, 02:18 PM
What I find…well amusing I suppose…is you want the maximum stretch of interpretation of the Second Amendment (guns) but want to limit the interpretation of the First Amendment (free speech).

Blagojevich is a constitutionally elected official. He is also an idiot. You suggest it is wrong to say that. I disagree.

George Bush is an elected official who has squandered the good reputation of the United States, lied to the people of the country and the world and sacrificed over 4,000 Americans to his lies.

I do not believe he or any other elected official should be protected from criticism.

And I not believe criticism of him or Clinton or Obama when he gets into office - or Pierce or Harding or any other man who sat in the oval office shows disrespect for the position of president or for the constitution.

Otherwise the Founding Fathers would have written the first amendment to say…”freedom of speech except when criticizing government officials.”

Thankfully, they did not.

smokey the elder
12-16-2008, 03:18 PM
What's interesting is how an insult is in the eye of the beholder. To the Iraqi Muslim, that was the worst possible insult, yet Bush and others have made somewhat light of it. I feel bad for the press person who got hit by the shoe. I'm surprised the Secret Service gave the man the opportunity to even throw the second one!

Lady's Human
12-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Calling someone an idiot isn't criticism.

It's an insult.

Criticism woud be pointing out the percieved faults without being insulting.

Nowhere did I suggest limiting free speech, quite the opposite, I'm using my right of free speech to speak out against insults that add absolutely nothing to an adult discussion.

As an aside, I have no desire to see a maximum stretch on the second amendment, but merely want the government to allow law-abiding citizens to exercise their rights enumerated under the Constitution with a minimum of governmental interference.

Edwina's Secretary
12-16-2008, 06:05 PM

I remain baffled to why you have not expressed any disgust at people calling Blagojevich an idiot, etc. Or various congresspersons.

Your disgust over disparaging remarks toward elected officials seems to only apply to either politicians you like or posters with whom you disgaree.

Lady's Human
12-16-2008, 06:47 PM
I have disagreed with politicians here, disagreed with policy, but frankly I don't remember calling any elected official an idiot.

Posters, yes, but normally with cause and premeditation.

In Private messages? possibly.

In an open forum? Nope.

Gov. Blagojevich may turn out to be the most corrupt politician since Boss Tweed (It's Tamany Hall in NYC, BTW, not Tamany, NY), but he's still the Governor of Illinois.

Edwina's Secretary
12-16-2008, 07:01 PM
First let me thank you for pointing out that I left the word "Hall" out after Tamany.

But back on topic....

Interesting that the word "idiot" offends you but "moron" does not.

I will watch. Next time RICHARD goes on one of his rants about Barbara Boxer or Nancy Pelosi -- or other Democrats he dislikes -- when he rants about the clothes they wear, whether they have had a face lift or not -- calls them (or himself I am not really sure ) morons and worse -- I will see if your sensibilities are riled by those affronts to constitutionally elected officials and the people who elected them.

It hasn't happened yet. But strangers things have occurred I suppose.

And I am fascinated that your find it acceptable to call a poster an idiot but not an elected official.

RICHARD
12-16-2008, 07:02 PM
What's interesting is how an insult is in the eye of the beholder. To the Iraqi Muslim, that was the worst possible insult, yet Bush and others have made somewhat light of it. I feel bad for the press person who got hit by the shoe. I'm surprised the Secret Service gave the man the opportunity to even throw the second one!

Remember the Shoe Bomber?

We really didn't care about shoes until then!

Now, we could have made a HUGE deal about it, but the shoes didn't connect.
We already went to war over something far more sinister than a pair of 10s.

Look again and see had this happened in Germany? Italy, Russian, Australia, Canada? Spain?

There most certainly would have been a different look at the incident, What if the "shoe bomber" hit the Iraqi diplomat?

----------------------

What I was trying to get across was the stupidity of the incident, the deftness that our president has and how he shrugged it off and didn't make a huge deal out of it.

One thing I find IMMENSELY amusing is the idea that you can take a coin issued by the US Mint paint anything on it, and sell it as a 'commemerative'
piece to be patently ridiculous.

The coin was struck with another intent and to trivialize it by painting it, sell it for 20-40 times it's original value strikes me as a scam. The people who deal in stuff like that usually are not upstanding citizens, just people looking to make a buck!

Lady's Human
12-16-2008, 07:07 PM
If one calls a person an idiot, one is simply calling that person an idiot.

If one calls an elected official an idiot, you are by extension calling those who voted for the individual in question idiots at best.

I fail to see why you are so huffy about a simple request to keep political discourse above the schoolyard level. Is it because you are in fact incapable of doing so yourself?

sparks19
12-16-2008, 09:06 PM
and as always this thread comes down to bickering about a few words or misspellings

Edwina's Secretary
12-16-2008, 10:27 PM
If one calls a person an idiot, one is simply calling that person an idiot.

If one calls an elected official an idiot, you are by extension calling those who voted for the individual in question idiots at best.

I fail to see why you are so huffy about a simple request to keep political discourse above the schoolyard level. Is it because you are in fact incapable of doing so yourself?

What I am "huffy about" is your inability to admit your bias. Just tell me why it doesn't bother you when RICHARD calls Nancy Pelosi a moron but it bothers you that Donna calls Bush an idiot.

Gosh...when you look at it like that it becomes rather obvious, doesn't it?

But to take your logic (or illogic) to the next step...if I call Blagojevich a crook, am I calling everyone who voted for him a crook?

If I call Randy Cunningham a theft, am I calling the people who voted for him thieves?

If I call Larry Craig a lying closet homosexual, am I calling the people who voted for him that?

Of course not. That would be silly.

Getting elected does not protect people from the same label you feel comfortable putting on fellow posters.

Does the schoolyard equal the barnyard? :D:D And does calling fellow poster count as schoolyard behavior -- or just barnyard?

Lady's Human
12-16-2008, 11:22 PM
<sigh>

If someone is a crook, it can be hidden fairly readily. Happens all teh time. What % of crimes go forever without being solved?

There have been plenty of crooks in government, and will be as long as government is human.

Idiocy, however, should be fairly apparent. Regardless of how I feel about their policies, they managed to run an election campaign and get to where they are. If someone is truly an idiot and still gets elected, you're calling into question the intelligence of millions of people in the case of a national election.

RICHARD
12-17-2008, 12:48 AM
I get away with stuff becuase I am a hypocrite.

Hypocrites are usually idiots, so our opinions don't count.:cool:

blue
12-17-2008, 01:03 AM
I get away with stuff becuase I am a hypocrite.

Hypocrites are usually idiots, so our opinions don't count.:cool:

Im dyslexic, thats gotta give me some leeway too.

Edwina's Secretary
12-17-2008, 10:39 AM
<sigh>

If someone is a crook, it can be hidden fairly readily. Happens all teh time. What % of crimes go forever without being solved?

There have been plenty of crooks in government, and will be as long as government is human.

Idiocy, however, should be fairly apparent. Regardless of how I feel about their policies, they managed to run an election campaign and get to where they are. If someone is truly an idiot and still gets elected, you're calling into question the intelligence of millions of people in the case of a national election.

<sigh> You usually do better than this LH. Idiocy is just as easily hidden as dishonesty. Take Warren Harding for example. A point for trying to say..."national vs. local makes it different." But millions of people vote in Illinois -- or New York -- Florida -- California.

I do notice you continue to avoid the question of why you find "moron" acceptable but not "idiot"?

Nor why it is not "schoolyard" behavior to call a fellow poster an "idiot" as you admit to doing but it is "schoolyard" behavior to call a politician an idiot.

But then...some questions are unanswerable, aren't they?:D:D

<sigh>

lizbud
12-17-2008, 11:04 AM
<sigh> You usually do better than this LH. Idiocy is just as easily hidden as dishonesty. Take Warren Harding for example. A point for trying to say..."national vs. local makes it different." But millions of people vote in Illinois -- or New York -- Florida -- California.

I do notice you continue to avoid the question of why you find "moron" acceptable but not "idiot"?

Nor why it is not "schoolyard" behavior to call a fellow poster an "idiot" as you admit to doing but it is "schoolyard" behavior to call a politician an idiot.

But then...some questions are unanswerable, aren't they?:D:D

<sigh>

Two words. Situational Ethics.:)

RICHARD
12-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Two words. Situational Ethics.:)

Two more?

Warren Harding, Other than the golf course in Griffith Park in Lost Angeles, why does he make the thread??

I have to laugh because this thread wasn't started as a political/world affairs comment. It was meant as a dig at the stupidity of people on the planet and how they react to other people, Of course it's not as bad as assasination of a world leader-World War anyone?- I thought it was stupid and a childish 'show of protest'.

BTW, The Secret Service is asking women to check their underwear at the door of any press 'briefing' now- The story of the woman who injured her eye with the thong underwear has lead them to believe that a terrorist could make a sling out of a pair and hurt any politician.:rolleyes:

Yes it is 'schoolyard' because I post things and take an oblique look at things.

If I have any conversations/post that really bug you, fine.

To toss my name into a conversation and then say "When Richard does it" reminds me of my idiot brothers and sisters and how they would run to my mom everytime they had a prob with something I did.

Yeppers, I am not the most astute person when it comes to expressing myself-but I try to leave some latitude when it comes to serious/facetious.

So, I hope people really take my posts with a grain of salt and try to read between the lines......there is nothing there.

shepgirl
12-17-2008, 08:27 PM
My sister spent many years in a wheelchair, and died of MS at the age of 48, in 2006.

You already told me this Catty and you also thanked me for the work I did at our m.s. centre. As I said, I am very sorry about your sister but I go to bed every night hoping my brother will not wake up next morning so I don't have to watch him suffer from this anymore.

It's Christmas, please put me back on ignore for the season, we seem to be at crossroads.

Catty1
12-17-2008, 08:39 PM
shepgirl you are on ignore, have been for a while. I can however look at individual posts of yours if I wish, or that of anyone else on Ignore.

Yes, I remember telling you that now. The point is...that I would not make fun of a person's handicap because of that background. Putting someone into the "ugly" category that the Stones were put into? Yes. The "h" word doesn't come into this context.

Cinder & Smoke
12-17-2008, 08:49 PM
So, I hope people really take my posts with a grain of salt and
try to read between the lines ... there is nothing there.

Nothing there? :eek: :(

But it's so Phunn to look!

RICHARD
12-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Nothing there? :eek: :(

But it's so Phunn to look!

I'm a liar too?:D

As far as the 'ugly comment' goes.

I didn't have any idea that the gentlemen mentioned had any kind of medical impairment.

I apologize for the comments I made and to Mick, Ron and the rest of the boys.

RICHARD
12-18-2008, 01:17 AM
Just heard a blurb about some AMERICAN CITIZENS who did something with shoes at a Bush appearance.

I really hope that this is a trend that the public at large honor ALL our politicians in this way.

Please feel free to try STEEL TOES, a good heavy duty hiking boot or the steel plate that flat tracking motorcycylists use over their shoes.

I love this country!:rolleyes:

ramanth
12-19-2008, 02:07 PM
http://www.sockandawe.com/ :D

Cinder & Smoke
12-19-2008, 02:14 PM
http://www.sockandawe.com/ :D

:o
:p

Darn shoe has a terribul Left Hook!

;)