PDA

View Full Version : Plz See My Babygirl

Silver'sMommy
12-14-2008, 12:25 AM
I posted how heartbroken I am for my babygirl Silver in the memorial section and I thank everyone for the heartfelt replies.:love:
I just wanted to say I put up 20 pics of my babygirl in my profile if anyone would like to see my sweet Silver..... the first 2 were of her last hour:(....... but the others are random thru her 18 years happy.:D My babygirl, my sweet Angel. RIP Silver.

Taz_Zoee
12-14-2008, 12:38 AM
Silver was such a beautiful girl. She was so big, and I just :love: big kitties. :D I'm sure she had 18 wonderful years with you, and that she is just waiting for you at the bridge playing and having fun. :)

kt_luvs_kitties
12-14-2008, 04:03 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.. How heartbreaking for you:(

RIP Silver.. Enjoy your time at the RB, and send meowmie a sign that you are happy and safe.:love:

Laura's Babies
12-14-2008, 08:02 AM
Life is sometimes so unfair! I think it is heartbreaking that our pets can't be with us for life, especially when we find that "special" one that that we are forever bonded with. I am so sorry for your loss, 18 wonderful years of loving and faithful companionship was a beautiful life. (((HUGS)))) for your sad heart.

Bengalz
12-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Silver was a beautiful baby and I'm so sorry for your loss.

catmandu
12-14-2008, 12:58 PM
AND AS A WONDERFUL EPITAPH READS
IF LOVE COULD HAVE SAVED YOU
YOU WOULD HAVE LIVED FOREVER
WRITTEN FOR ACTOR DON ADAMS, I THINK THAT SERVES QUITE WELL FOR YOU SWEET SILVER.
SHES WITH THE ANIMAL ANGELS NOW SPANNING THE GLOBE IN HER QUEST TO FIND A PURRFECT PLACE WHERE YOU CAN BE TOGETHER ONCE MORE.
ONE FINE DAY :love::love::)

rg_girlca
12-14-2008, 05:46 PM
I enjoyed seeing more pictures of your beautiful girl, Silver. The love you had and still have for her, just pours out of your posts. You were lucky to have 18 wonderful years with her.

Rest in Peace lovely lady and have fun on the RB.