PDA

View Full Version : Much overdue pictures

sammy101
12-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi Pt'ers!

I just got home tonight for Christmas break and I will be here (back in Houston) for the next 3 weeks which means there will be plenty of pictures of my babies.
I PROMISE to have a lot of pictures for you guys. I've been more of a lurker lately. I have my reasons why but this thread is about my kids. :)
They are so happy to see me again! It was nice walking in the door and being greeted by very excited dogs! ha ha.
Anyways here are a couple pictures from my last visit in September right after Ike. I never got around posting them due to having no power for almost my whole visit. There's only two at the moment and as I promised, there will be plenty more.

Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/canadiansam5127/IkeVisit031.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/canadiansam5127/IkeVisit036ed.jpg

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi! Good to see you posting and good to see Kodie and Lucy! I'll be watching for more pics!:D

Karen
12-13-2008, 09:44 PM
That first picture is funny - it looks like he's bending just so her nose won't touch him!

Brothers!

sammy101
12-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Thank you!

ha ha. Their such characters. I'm pretty sure in that picture she's thinking "What is wrong with you!?" :p
I'll have to get a video of them running around the backyard, they are so crazy! :eek:

Taz_Zoee
12-14-2008, 12:33 AM
Yay! It's Kodie and Lucy!!! Woo Hoo!! I've been waiting for pictures of these two. And I will be patiently waiting for several more during your time home. :D I'm so glad my brother has high speed internet now so I can check in while I'm there for Christmas. :)

Enjoy your time with your family.

kt_luvs_kitties
12-14-2008, 03:54 AM
They are adorable! The second one is funny:D

lizbud
12-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Cute pups.:) Enjoy your visit home.:)

Ginger's Mom
12-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Aww, it always makes me happy to see Kodie and Lucy. I am sure they are happy to have you home. Hope you can get some more pictures of them posted for us while you are home.