PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Donna of Poco Loco!!!

catmandu
12-12-2008, 02:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1595.jpg
For making me that much more a well dressed Cat Mandu!!!:cool::cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1596.jpg
Donnas the Lady who cooks us many great Lunches at Poco Loco, a wonderful Tex Mex Restaurant in Hamilton.:D:D
Shemp and Precious Angel hang out here for the Deliciosos Food which they take to The Animal Angels at night.:love::love:
Muchas Gracias Donna for you gift.
And those meals the Animal Angels love to eat.
Muchas Cracias from us all to Jorge and Janice Botero for making Poco Loco a great place to dine with amigos y amigas!!:love::love:

Laura's Babies
12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Wonderful shirt but may I as who that stunning man in it is?..... LOL!

I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!! :love:

lvpets2002
12-12-2008, 03:42 PM
:love: WoW what a stunning shirt.. I like love it.. But me as well wonder who is this man in the shirt??:D

catmandu
12-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I THINK YOU MEAN STUNNED MAN, BUT TIS I, ITS JUST TAHT I COULDNT GET MY FACE AND THE T SHIRT INSCRIPTION TOGETHER, A BONUS FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE EATING THIER DINNER!!!
I AM NO PRIZE TO LOOK AT, BUT I AM USED TO THIS, AS MY DEAR MOTHER OFTEN SAID , YOU ARENT GOOD LOOKING SON, MAKE IT UP BY TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON.:):)
I HOPE I HAVE SUCEEDED , AT LAEST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE :love::love:

catmandu
12-12-2008, 04:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1597.jpg
WELL AS ART BAKER USED TO SAY , MANY YEARS AGO
YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
12-12-2008, 04:30 PM
:eek: WoW your mother really said that to you?? Ummpp == I Happen to Think Your A Very Nice Looking Man.. Yes With A Huge Heart & Spirit As Well.. great pic Uncle Gary..

jenluckenbach
12-12-2008, 05:53 PM
LOVE the shirt!!!

You remind me of my dad who, even when he is not actually smiling, you can tell that there is a smile only seconds behind. ;)

Laura's Babies
12-13-2008, 07:29 AM
You are a handsome man... You have the most beautiful heart. I know you have made her very proud. You & that shirt were made for each other! It really looks extra special on you!

I wonder if your Mom ever dreamed you would be such a great hearted person and loved by so many people all over the world?

catmandu
12-13-2008, 09:42 AM
I THINK MY DEAR MOTHER , WHO WAS A REALIST SAID THIS SO THAT I WOULD NOT THINK THAT I WAS MORE THAN I WAS. WHEN SHE SAID THIS , SHE HAD A SMILE ON HER FACE:love:
SHE IMPRESSED UPON ME THAT A GOOD LOOK PERSON IS THAT WAY BY LUCK AND HERIDITY , BUT A GOOD PERSON IS A LOT HARDER TO BECOME WITH ALL THE TEMPTATIONS THAT THE WORLD WOULD PUT IN MY WAY.:):):)
MY MOTHER NEVER SIAD THAT TO BE CRTICAL, BUT SHE DID WANT ME TO HAVE THE RIGHT PRIORITIES.:D:D
I HOPE THAT IN YOUR TRAVELS WITH THE ANIMAL ANGEL ARMY, SHE SEES THAT I AM DOING WHAT I CAN,AND THAT SHE SPEAKS OF ME WITH PRIDE AND LOVE TO HER FELLOW ANIMAL ANGEL GUARDIANS , WHEN TRAVELLING WITH THE ANIAML ANGEL ARMY.:love::love:
THAT WOULD PLEASE ME SO MUCH:love::love: