PDA

View Full Version : What could this be??

Sirrahsim
12-12-2008, 10:06 AM
I was trimming Boomer's claws today and found this strange rash on the inside of his back leg. It doesn't look like ringworm so I am at a loss. The pictures aren't very good because he is very protective of that leg but it basically looks like the area is covered in big red polka dots in no particular pattern or shape???
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/tylerwendl/DSC01501.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/tylerwendl/DSC01503.jpg
This is not my week.. My oldest son has pneumonia, my youngest son has an ear infection, and now my furchild has this:(

lvpets2002
12-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Oh my my = does it bother the wittle baby?? It looks like a ant or sometype bug bite & the baby has licked it abunch.. Or it could be a Heat Rash.. Have you ask the Vet yet??

catmandu
12-12-2008, 02:58 PM
It doesnt look like a fle bite, maybe it a rash from something he stepped on, and then scratched away at until he made it worse.
I pray its nothing serious.:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
12-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Not a clue but let us know when you find out.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-12-2008, 03:44 PM
I hope it is nothing serious! If it were my cat, i would go and see a vet to find out what's wrong!

Hugs to both your kids!!:love:

Scooter's Mom
12-12-2008, 04:39 PM
I hope it is nothing serious! If it were my cat, i would go and see a vet to find out what's wrong!

Hugs to both your kids!!:love:

I second this.
Hope it's nothing serious. It looks itchy though!

Moesha
12-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Linus had a spot on his tail and on his leg where the hair was missing and there were some red spots. I don't know if it looked exactly like what you are showing though. He didn't like people looking at it. The vet took a culture to find out what kind of fungus it was. I never heard what it was exactly, but he was given some cream and it has healed very well. The hair still is growing back in on his tail. I have no idea if this would be anything similiar to what your kitty has or not.

Sugaree
12-12-2008, 06:02 PM
I hope its nothing serious and that your baby is okay. :love: