PDA

View Full Version : Bosco!

gardenmimine
12-12-2008, 06:03 AM
My my, dear Boscolito (another nickname for you), your white is sooo crisp and looks so fluffly!
You are lucky to have a daddy who rolls on the floor for you.
Happy COTD!

Killearn Kitties
12-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Beautiful Bosco, what a treat it is to be introduced to you today and hear all about your lovely purrsonality. Do you think you might cuddle with me if I came to your house? It would be worth the trip. :D

I hope you have a wonderful celebration today, Bosco, full of birdwatching, treats, and best of all, Daddy tummyrubs! What bliss.

Congratulations to you.

Medusa
12-12-2008, 07:05 AM
Bosco, the pic of you w/your ears semi-flattened demonstrates just how content you are. And such a pretty girl, too! Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet girl. :love:

tatsxxx11
12-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Happy Cat of the Day to you darling Bosco, from one "Daddy's girl" to another!:D (Dad's are suckers for princess angels as sweet and lovely as you!):love: Your photos are simply...heartmelting!:) Everyone in your family, from your proud Mom and Dad, to your best fursis Jinxy, are blessed to have a best friend and loving companion in you, sweetheart!!! Enjoy your special day of honor, Bosco! Hope you're spoiled rotten and treated to all sorts of fun activities and lots of extra love and belly rubs from Daddy!:D Cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Bosco!:love::love::love:

catmandu
12-12-2008, 09:41 AM
:love::love: AND THATS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU AS YOU WERE WHEN YOU WERE UCH A SWEET LITTLE CAT OF THE FUTURE :):) AND AS YOU ARE NOW AS A WONDERFUL , MUCH LOVE CAT COMPANION WHO JSUT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LADY.:):D
THATS ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE A BEFORE AND NOW COMPARISON
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL WANT TO SEMND A MARVELLOUS :love::love:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW TO OUR PRETTIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY BODACIOUS BOSCO:love::love:

astrid
12-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Good morning and happy COTD to an adorable and sweet daddy's (and mommy's) little girl :)
Your first photo is simply adorable it makes me want to cuddle you and kiss that lovely little head of yours.:love::love:

Enjoy your special day with your sister Jinxy, mom and daddy.

Hugs and kisses,

kb2yjx
12-12-2008, 10:16 AM
The Clan is so thrilled to see a JERSEY GIRL as our COTD!!!! You are a lovely girl!! HAPPY COTD!!

lvpets2002
12-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Hello Bosco you wittle Cutie Sweetie Pie.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

Don Juan's mom
12-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Doesn't that particular shade of gray make her a "morning suit" cat?

What a picture of pure kitty contentment. :):love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Bosco what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I smiled at the sweet picture of you sleeping. What a contented look on your face! I can see the smile from here!! I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Momo
12-12-2008, 03:12 PM
You are such a tuxedo beauty! Crunch says hello! :)

susanswatlin518
12-12-2008, 06:31 PM
:D:DHAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO A LOVELY FEMALE TUXEDO DARLIN'! AS YOU MAY KNOW-I ALWAYS SING PRAISES FOR ALL TUXIES OUT THERE!:):):D I BET YOUR SISTER IS SWEET TOO. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES SO MUCH. THANKS TO YOUR HUMAN PURRSON FOR SHARING THEM WITH US. SO-YOU ARE DADDY'S GIRL? :):)I AM NOT SURPRISED! ONCE AGAIN HERE IS A SHOUT-OUT FROM ME AND MY TUXIE SAMMY-A BIG HOORAY HOORAY TO ALL OF THE TUXEDO SWEETHEARTS OUT THERE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND ENJOY EACH OF YOUR NINE LIVES:love:SUSANSWATLIN518