PDA

View Full Version : Boo & Samantha

Laura's Babies
12-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I turned around yesterday to see Boo grooming herself, propped up on the sofa like this.. I HAD to get a picture, it was just to cute! In both pictures you can see to her right where she pulled out a big knot all by herself. I have never seen a short haired cat knot like she does but her fur is so soft and thick, I can understand why. She will let me brush her but DO NOT attempt to do her tummy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/HPIM4075.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/HPIM4076.jpg

Samantha was sitting here watching Boo groom.. She is just the sweetiest cat in the world with the most loving :love: I ever saw and she has been especially clingy since I have been home this time. It is like she can not get enough love from me anymore and works on it all day long.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/HPIM4077.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/HPIM4078.jpg

lvpets2002
12-11-2008, 09:55 AM
:love: Aweee how so Cute & Sweet these babies are.. How is our wittle Amy??

catmandu
12-11-2008, 09:56 AM
AWWW THAT GREAT HOW BOO HAS COME AROUND:):)AND BECOME SUCH A BIG CUDDLE CAT , AND SAMNTHA IS JUST A EBON SWEETHEART!!!:love::love:
YOU REALLY HAVE DONE A GREEEEEEEEAT JOB WITH THEM LAURA:love::love::love:

jazzcat
12-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Cute pictures of your girls.

Aren't black kitties the sweetest. My Jazz is so sweet with people. She's good with the other cats but she can put them in their place if needed.

Laura's Babies
12-11-2008, 12:03 PM
lvpets2002-Amy does not seem to be as bad as she was and is moving around better. Yesterday I saw her laying on the ARM of the sofa.. Something I have not seen in an extreemly long time so that tells me she feels better and is up to challenging herself by getting so brave. It was a small challenge but for a CH kitty, it was a biggie! I was laying down on the sofa and I knew if I got up to get the camera, she would move so I didn't get a picture of her out of her comfort zone. She is still a little sweetie pie and I will get pictures of her while off to post. Amy thanks you for asking about her.

lvpets2002
12-11-2008, 12:10 PM
:love:Oh I know I see my CH babies does some amazing things.. Of course that just gives me a reason to Love on them & praise them for their new adventure.. Like I say our Special CH babies are God's Gifted Angels..;)
lvpets2002-Amy does not seem to be as bad as she was and is moving around better. Yesterday I saw her laying on the ARM of the sofa.. Something I have not seen in an extreemly long time so that tells me she feels better and is up to challenging herself by getting so brave. It was a small challenge but for a CH kitty, it was a biggie! I was laying down on the sofa and I knew if I got up to get the camera, she would move so I didn't get a picture of her out of her comfort zone. She is still a little sweetie pie and I will get pictures of her while off to post. Amy thanks you for asking about her.

catlover4ever
12-12-2008, 07:18 AM
Laura, always good to see your babies!!! :)

Mystic and Vegas are very loving too...must be a black kitty trait!!! ;)

kimlovescats
12-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Boo looks so cute cleaning her tum tum! Samantha is beautiful and she sounds like my sweet Bonnie girl ... a real sweetheart!

phesina
12-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Awww... Boo is so totally right at home now! And Samantha is a beauty, so striking.

Love and kissies and headbumpies from Bob to his sweetie Amy and from Elmer to his mentor Amy.. CH cats rule!

cassiesmom
12-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Hi, Kitty Boo and Samantha! (And hi, Giz and Amy!)

rg_girlca
12-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Well Laura, Boo's tummy fur doesn't look exactly short. In fact she looks quite fluffly. That's why she gets matted there. It's good though that she is able to groom herself and get those mats out.

She's so adorable along with sweet Samantha and I'm happy to hear that precious Amy is doing better these days.:)

Freedom
12-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Great job, Boo, maybe you can get a diploma for grooming! Since she won't let you do the tum, be glad she can handle that herself.

And Samantha, were you wondering if you were the next to be groomed?!