PDA

View Full Version : I could use PT prayers

DJFyrewolf36
12-10-2008, 03:11 PM
I am moving back to Nevada soon, but in the meantime I have to pay rent here. Right now, I am stuck at a weekly rental motel and rent is coming due and I just don't think I'm going to have the money. Prayers please that we can work something out until I can move back to Nevada and in with Johns mom.

Siiiigh no one is immune to financial hard times. I don't even have anything I could sell. :(

lvpets2002
12-10-2008, 03:13 PM
:love: Sending Prayers & May the Best of Luck be on your side..

phesina
12-10-2008, 03:50 PM
We are saying our prayers for you that something will work out.

Karen
12-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Saying prayers that something works out. Hey, maybe you could offer to babysit for another mom - you have your baby, and maybe they could play together - while the other mom does some errands or holiday shopping ... Everyone could use a little free time this time of year, and that might be a good way for you to earn a little cash.

chocolatepuppy
12-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Prayers headed your way.

RedHedd
12-10-2008, 05:48 PM
You got 'em, sweetie. Times are tough all around. We can all get through this if we just pull together and pray!

DJFyrewolf36
12-10-2008, 06:52 PM
So far a solution has been worked out, thank you for your thoughts guys! *HUGS* to all of you!

Karen, doing odd jobs on top of my regular job is whats been helping me out for months. With layoffs everywhere the least I can do is help others out and earn a bit of money while I'm at it. People can't afford babysitters or someone to clean up the lawn or even run around town. My car is fuel efficient and giving people a ride for gas money and a bit extra turns out cheaper than a lot of cars cost in just gas.

I encurage everyone in these hard times (especially if your regular job has cut back on hours) to do odd jobs for others and let people with skill do odd jobs for you. I think getting through this rough patch will require people just helping other people one on one.

ramanth
12-10-2008, 08:06 PM
*hugs* I'm glad you were able to work things out. Continued Prayers. :love:

gini
12-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Bless you - I will say a prayer that things will continue to work out for you.

These are hard times - and more yet to come - I think we are all getting to know "who we are"...............