PDA

View Full Version : super bowl tickets price...

Husky_mom
12-09-2008, 03:50 PM
I was wondering if an o fyou know or have a clue how much do Super Bowl tickets are?...

I´m on a quest of looking for some (not for me).. and found some outrageous prices... then I was told they were a LOT cheaper.. and what I found out was the "cheaper" ones where parking lot tickets not game tickets...

so... are there really cheaper tickets out there??...

the ones I´ve found wer 2,200 and over.. and the parking ones were 183-204 aprox..

lvpets2002
12-09-2008, 03:53 PM
:) Well lets me tell you Isabell the price you found will not get any cheaper.. Just wait till its closer to time for the Super Bowl & its determined who will be playing.. The tickets can for real go thru the roof.. Also you have to buy the Airline ticket & the hotel stay & ect ect..

Husky_mom
12-09-2008, 03:58 PM
that´s what I was saying.. but they would not believe me... hahaha....I knew I was right!!

in one place it said face value was aprox 900 but that they NEVER were sold at that.... so the 200 they thought they found.. well... not even face value.. LOL

lvpets2002
12-09-2008, 04:00 PM
:) Not even close == that might get you a seat in the swamps..:p

RICHARD
12-09-2008, 11:58 PM
The reason that SB tickets are so expensive is because of the way they are distributed.

Each team that plays gets a percentage, along with the other 30 teams. The league gets some, the sponsors and finally there are a few that the fans of the teams playing get a few.

Everyone sells their tickets to scalpers because they can make money on them.

In the 70s the tickets were face valued at around 50 dollars, It went up to 200 when I last checked.

DO NOT bother with 'ticket/trip' packages with tickets included because they are scams and the people who advertise will sell you a hotel room for a few days and you have to find a ticket on your own!

The best place to watch the game is at home with all your friends!

Husky_mom
12-10-2008, 11:10 AM
I´m not going... not even if they were face value... LOL... way too much $$.... when I can see it free (if I wanted) and much more comfortable at my house...

someone asked hubby if he knew where to get some.. so he asked me to find as he had no clue...haha... then another person said they´ve foudn better ones than thos eI told him... he got dissapointed as it wasn´t I who had found those instead... but then he got really mad at those people when he found out I was right and I wa the one that found the cheapest.. haha... so lesson learned.. ALWAYS ALWAYS trust your wife... LOL...