PDA

View Full Version : Here are some pics of my cat fam

3Catcondo
12-09-2008, 03:44 PM
First pic is Bailey aka Fat Bail, and Owen relaxing on my bed
2nd pic is Owen sleeping at the top of the stairs, he lays like that all the time with his tummy out
3rd pic is Cricket laying on the sofa
4th pic is Owen hanging out in the half-bath sink
5th one is Cricket on the balcony on neighborhood watch duty

lvpets2002
12-09-2008, 03:51 PM
:love: Aweee how so Cute & Adorable these babies are.. great pics thanks

Prairie Purrs
12-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Owen is just begging for belly rubs! :D

Interesting that you have both a kitty named Cricket and another (Bailey) who looks very much like my Cricket, who went to the Rainbow Bridge about a year and a half ago.

You have a wonderful kitty crew!

Taz_Zoee
12-09-2008, 04:34 PM
I love all of your kitties!! They are adorable! I love how big Bailey is. I love Owens tummy. And I love Crickets black nose. :D :D

catmandu
12-09-2008, 05:13 PM
AND THE WONDERFUL FACT IS THAT YOUR TERRIFIC TREESOME ARE:cool::cool::cool: SO WELL ACRED FOR,HAPPY AND RELAXED.:cool::D:):D
THERES NOTHING LIKE SEEING SUCH WELL CARED FOR HAPPY FUR COMPANIONS.:love::love::love:

momcat
12-10-2008, 07:01 PM
So much cuteness in one place! You have a wonderful group of furkids; all look completely happy, content, and loved.

Owen is just begging for some tummy rubs. Could I ask you to deliver a generous round of rubs for me? Add to that tons of lovies to all your sweeties?

cassiesmom
12-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Owen in the sink, cutie! And Cricket, excellent job of neighborhood watch! And Bailey, you look so comfortable! Rubs and lovies all around!

Emeraldgreen
12-11-2008, 12:41 AM
What a beautiful bunch of kitties! :) Owen's tummy is so perfectly white, like snow! Cricket and Bailey are cuties too. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Sugaree
12-11-2008, 06:35 AM
They are too cute! Wally(RB) layed like owen is in pic 2 all the time. I think they just know they will get attention like that. :D Mine always did it infornt of my front door so everyone could see him. They all look so happy! Thanks for sharing.:love:

pomtzu
12-11-2008, 06:58 AM
Are you sure you wouldn't like to send Owen up here to keep Sherbie company??? :D

You have a beautiful crew! :love:

Medusa
12-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Owen in the sink makes me miss my RB Peeka. The sink was her bed of choice. What a cute bunch of kitty kats you have! They look quite ornery, too. Don't ya love it? :)

3Catcondo
12-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Medusa-
They are ornery. :rolleyes: But I made them that way and they rule the house. It's my own fault. LOL

Pomtzu-

I'm sure Owen would love to come be Sherbie's buddy. He was a feral kitten in the woods and since being trapped by me, he is not allowed outside for obvious danger reasons and I would worry too much about him. He tries to get out of the front door every chance he can get. He would love to have a buddy that looked similar to him and that he could pal around outside with. He would be in kitty heaven.

Medusa
12-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Forgot to mention that the pic of Owen on your bed makes it look like pieces of a cat put together. God said "Ok, we have the white body, now let's attach an orange head and tail and won't this boy be special looking?" He's adorable. :love:

jazzcat
12-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Your kitties are very cute!