PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

K & L
12-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Hello Everyone
It’s been so long since I’ve posted or even browsed here. I’m sure I’ve missed so many good and sad posts that I would never be able to go back and catch up.

Our household hasn’t changed much. Luckily we haven’t added anymore new additions, and our last group has grown into quite the family. In fact they’ve pretty much taken over the entire household. That would be Mama cat (Sable) and Gable and Garbo. We still have the handful of ferals outside the house, and of course still caring for the park ferals. Kevin pretty much took over that duty when I was so ill last year.

Avon is still the PITA (pain in the butt) and Mouser..well is Mouser. Now for Leila..she has made a remarkable improvement and now has free roam of the entire house. She hops on Kevin’s lap every evening for a tasty lick of ice cream and then settles down, yes would believe, in our lap!! The rest of the bunch are doing well and just growing older.

Thanks for the few that have inquired where I’ve been. I will do my best to be more regular these days. I never found out the whole source of my illness, but am doing much better.

Karen
12-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Welcome back! I am glad you are feeling somewhat better. It is also good to hear the gang is doing so well. Lap cat indeed!

mruffruff
12-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Lisa, it's good to see you again. We HAVE missed you. I'm glad you're feeling better. It's hard to treat an illness without a real diagnosis.

Don't be a stranger! We all miss seeing your beautiful kitties.

kuhio98
12-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Lisa ~ I'm so glad to hear your health is better. We've missed you and the park kitties. Welcome back!

jenluckenbach
12-09-2008, 03:09 PM
I am sogld to hear from you again. You have been missed. :love:

Freedom
12-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Lisa, welcome!!! Been wondering how things were, thanks for the update on the in house and feral groups. Glad to hear you are feeling better, hope you can pop in more often and more regularly.

catmandu
12-09-2008, 05:19 PM
WE HAVE ALL MISSED YOU ON PET TALK, AND WE ARE HOPING THAT THIS THREAD MEANS, THAT LIKE DOLLY YOU ARE BACK WHERE YOU BELONG!!:love::love:
PLEASE NEVER GO AWAY AGAIN!!!:):):)

sirrahbed
12-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Lisa!!! I have missed you for sure!! I do not post much but read each day and often wonder how you have been. I am glad you are feeling somewhat better but recall how miserable you were and how frustrating not to really know what it is you have been fighting and dealing with. Again, I am REALLY glad to hear from you again my PT friend:D

Grace
12-09-2008, 06:29 PM
So glad to have you back onboard. You, and your critters, have been missed.

Catty1
12-09-2008, 07:13 PM
LISA! HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS!

The best part of hearing from you is that you are feeling better. I hope that continues.

Sounds like your fur clan has really settled in. I still remember your story about the chick (duckling?) that kept following Kevin at the park! :D

Welcome home. :):love:

kimlovescats
12-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Hey, Lisa! I haven't been reading or posting regularly in forever either! I'm sorry to hear that you have been really sick but glad to hear that you seem to be feeling better!

Hugs,
Kim

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Lisa, I've missed you so much and I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better and that Kevin and the furkids are also doing well.:) I hope to see you posting here more regularly. Welcome back!!!:D

DJFyrewolf36
12-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Welcome back! We've missed you and the kitties :D

Killearn Kitties
12-10-2008, 05:57 AM
Hi! It's nice to see you again. I have often wondered how you were doing, and it's great to hear that you are feeling better.

Kisses to ALL the kitties - should keep you busy for a while.

K & L
12-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks everyone! I will get busy with the camera again and post some updated photos.

Medusa
12-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Welcome back, just in time for the holidays, too! Glad that you're doing well. :)

Sonia59
12-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Nice to hear from you again! I can't wait for the next new pics ;)

jazzcat
12-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi Lisa, I've missed you too. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Hope you will be able to check in more often.

Craftlady
12-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Lisa,
It's great so see you posting again. Glad all the fur babies are doing well.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-12-2008, 09:52 AM
HI LISA !!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK SWEETY!!:love:

rg_girlca
12-14-2008, 10:10 PM
LLLLLLIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!
I'm glad that I decided to check out page 2, or else I would have missed this.

How great it is to hear from you. I've missed you. I am ssssssoooooo happy to hear that you are feeling much better, but sad that they never found out exactly what was wrong with you. The main thing is that you ARE much better and I pray whatever it was, never, ever comes back.

You know we are going to have to see some pictures of adorable Greta & Garbo. They must be so big now. We would also love to see pictures of your other crew . How great to hear that Leila is doing much better and has free roam of the house. Wait a go Leila!!!!

Thank you Kevin for continuing the feeding of the park cats. Glad to hear all is well with them too, along with your strays.

Stay well Lisa. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}:D