PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Wanna Play A Fun Game??

RockyRoad
09-16-2002, 01:44 PM
Okay, I have an idea for a game, and since I've been having so much fun with my dog encyclopedia, doing it on a dog breed. And maybe after this one I'll do a cat breed, since I do have a cat breed flipbook thing. Anyway, here are the rules:

Look at the picture and read the description. Then try to guess what breed of dog it is, or guess a letter to try and spell out the breed, to help you along. Everytime there is a guess, another hint is displayed in my reply. The first one to guess the breed wins!

1. Only five guesses per person.
2. You can only guess again after someone else has guessed, to give other people a chance.
3. Try not to look it up. If you absoloutely need to, then go on ahead, I'm not monitoring you or anything, but try not to unless you are really baffled.
4. Do not guess a letter that someone has already guessed.

I guess that's about it. I know it sounds like some other games played at Pet Talk, but it is still fun. The directions/rules might be confusing, but you'll get it, and you can PM me if you have any questions. I'll post the picture and description in my next post. Good luck! ;)

anna_66
09-16-2002, 01:49 PM
Sure, I love to play games, and this sounds kinda fun:)

RockyRoad
09-16-2002, 02:05 PM
Ok, hold on, I'm having trouble finding a picture that is JPIG or GIFG or whatever it said...

Aspen and Misty
09-16-2002, 02:48 PM
We have a game already started liek this called Breed All About it . I think you might want to check that one out to and post on there that you are starting a thread they would be interested in! I was wondering what your book is called?

Thanx

Ash

anna_66
09-16-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
We have a game already started like this called Breed All About it .

Ya, but I think Britt was going to have pictures, and that thread don't. Am I right about this?

Aspen and Misty
09-16-2002, 03:05 PM
Yes about the picture thing, we used to but then we stopped for some reson. I was just sayign she should check it out. Sorry I should have worded that better! :rolleyes: . Britt, don't stop this thread I wanna play to! What I ment to say was you should come play Breed All about It with us and post on there about this game so we can join you over here :D

Ash

RockyRoad
09-16-2002, 03:15 PM
I'm finding a lot of pictures, but none of them are JPEG or GIF, so I cannot put them on, and since I do not have this type of dog, I can't post one that is...I'm going to have to hold off on this game until I can find a picture, anybody wanna not play and help me find one?:confused:

Aspen and Misty
09-16-2002, 07:24 PM
I'll help you! :D

Ash

Dogz
09-17-2002, 08:15 AM
I will too! :p J/K! Ashley, you can help her, I am just trying to be a pain... :D