PDA

View Full Version : The man behind the name puckstop31

sparks19
12-08-2008, 06:37 PM
This is just too cute not to share lol so I'm outing him.

We were at Old Navy yesterday getting some jeans and wintery clothes. I went into the dressing room while he watched Hannah in the stroller.

All the while I'm in the dressing room I just keep hearing random women "AWWWWWW" "She's so cute" "How old is she" etc etc lol. Not surprising though... this happens whenever we take her anywhere

Little did I know what was really going on....

I come out of the dressing room and there is Brian holding Hannah in one arm and holding her hand with his other hand and they are WALTZING around the kids section of old navy LOL. I don't remember what song was on but they were dancing. and then when the song ended it was their big finish... a DIP. LOL it was so cute and so hilarious. I wish I could have gotten it on film.

I mean he does that with her at home all the time but in the middle of a crowded Old Navy was just too hilarious.

I just had to share lol. You think you know someone

Daisy and Delilah
12-08-2008, 07:29 PM
How precious!!! Daddy's little girl. I think they're rehearsing for their dance at her wedding, many years from now. Great story!!:D

Freedom
12-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Must have made your heart sing! to see your two favorite people having such carefree fun! Hold that in your mind's eye (better than film, which can be lost or destroyed). Keep that with you always. Aw....

And isn't it nice that you "thought" you knew him, yet he can still surprise you?

jennielynn1970
12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Aha!!!! The truth is out!! He's just a big ol' softie!!

sparks19
12-08-2008, 08:17 PM
It really was cute and brought a big smile to my face.

A friend of mine said I should get it on video and then play it at her wedding on a projection screen or something during their first dance.... I told her to remind me in 25 to 30 years :D

catnapper
12-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Awwww... how sweet! I've done that with Cameron but if you knew me, you'd know it wasn't such an oddity ;)

blue
12-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Not suprised at all. From his stories of his background, his time in the Army, and his time with you, Ild be shocked if he did anything less.

sparks19
12-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Not suprised at all. From his stories of his background, his time in the Army, and his time with you, Ild be shocked if he did anything less.

LOL true...

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. he does it at home with her all the time and when no one is around he dances in the grocery store lol... we both do. we are dancing machines.

I guess I am just surprised that he would do it in front of so many people... yet... I'm not REALLY surprised lol. Anything to make her smile

Laura's Babies
12-09-2008, 07:14 AM
I bet all the women were standing there, watching thinking what a great Dad and their husbands will hear about that when they get home!

It does amaze me how much the guys on the boat talk about their kids and how much they love them. We are talking BIG hard working men, sitting there talking in little baby voiced repeting something their child said, how cute those kids are and how much they love them. One guy said he never knew he could love someone THAT much and admitted he cried like a baby when his baby was born.

Medusa
12-09-2008, 07:36 AM
That is true love. :love:

caseysmom
12-09-2008, 08:21 AM
I figured out a long time ago that he is a great husband and father:D

It will help Hannah not run to boys for attention when she is a teenager also.

moosmom
12-09-2008, 08:57 AM
What an adorable story!! I'd definitely videotape and save it to share on her wedding day. THAT would've brought tears to my eyes, The song that comes to mind is "Dance with my Father Again".

Logan
12-09-2008, 09:05 AM
What a sweet memory for you!!!! I know you'll hold that mental picture close to your heart forever. :love:

lvpets2002
12-09-2008, 09:11 AM
:eek: How so Cute & Sweet.. See thats why you need a Video Camera Phone..:p

sparks19
12-09-2008, 01:00 PM
I bet all the women were standing there, watching thinking what a great Dad and their husbands will hear about that when they get home!

It does amaze me how much the guys on the boat talk about their kids and how much they love them. We are talking BIG hard working men, sitting there talking in little baby voiced repeting something their child said, how cute those kids are and how much they love them. One guy said he never knew he could love someone THAT much and admitted he cried like a baby when his baby was born.

I know what you mean....

Not to discount the bond between a father and son at all because that is also a very strong bond... but I swear nothing compares to the bond between a father and his daughter.

I bet all those men have played tea party with their daughters more than once... and been caught :D

jennielynn1970
12-09-2008, 02:43 PM
You know he's gonna have to do something manly and macho to regain his "Puckstop" status now, lol!!

sparks19
12-09-2008, 03:13 PM
You know he's gonna have to do something manly and macho to regain his "Puckstop" status now, lol!!

LOL yeah I ruined his bad rep so he's gonna have to get it back somehow lol

joycenalex
12-09-2008, 04:42 PM
for a girl to grow up and know that she was almost the center of her daddies heart (mom should be first in my opinion), counts for sooo much in how she see herself and what she expects from the boys and then men in her life. you and hannah have that blessing it seems.:)