PDA

View Full Version : New pics of Ellie-mae and Ash....

carole
12-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Just thought i would post these of my sweet Ellie-Mae, in her rather unusual sleeping position, she often sleeps this way,I call it the diving position, and seems very comfortable, I wonder if your kitty adopts this style as well?, infact her daughter Nikkita, also does this, but is more prone to just the one paw out.

Also a pic of my old boy, you will see he has lost a considerable amount of weight since his diagnosis of CRF,I have included an old pic, sad as it is to see him wasting away like this, he is actually doing well at the moment,his medication is what is keeping him going really, anyhow hope you all enjoy.

carole
12-08-2008, 01:01 PM
This is my old boy before the CRF took a hold of his body,you can see he is a large built cat, but sure is not now.

phesina
12-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Awwww.. what beautiful cats, clearly much loved.

lvpets2002
12-08-2008, 04:32 PM
:love: How so Adorable they all are.. The calico looks to be the funny one with the camera..

catmandu
12-08-2008, 04:34 PM
SADLY I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY ASH GETTING SMALLER AS MICHAEL THE DREAM ONCE A LARGISH ORANGE FARM CAT, IS NOT A FRAIL 7 POUNDER ABOUT 60% OF HIS FORMER WEIGHT.:eek::eek:
WE ARE SENDING OUR PRAYERS FOR YOUR ASH, AND MICHAEL THE DREAM IS SENDING AN EXTRA SPECIAL MEEEW AND PURRR TO HIS FELLOW SENIOR KITTYZEN:love::love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1546.jpg
HE WILL SHARE HIS TREATS GLADLY.
:love::love::):)

carole
12-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Thank you for your kind words, yes Ellie-Mae is a real character in many ways, most unusual purrsonality,,we often call her nutella or madella for obvious reasons,we love that about her though.:):D

Medusa
12-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Ellie Mae, you goof! But hey, you're a calico! You can be goofy if you want. LOL And I think Ash looks great, Carole. I really can't tell that he's lost weight but, of course, you can because you see him daily. Still, I think he looks good.

jennielynn1970
12-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Ellie Mae is adorable! I love that sleeping position, lol. What a silly girl she is!

Wow... Ash really has lost weight. Poor boy. He looks like he's aged a lot in just a short amount of time. I'm so sorry.

Big hugs to you and to your kitties, and hope Ash will keep feeling better.

rg_girlca
12-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh Ellie-Mae, how adorable you look in your sleepy position. You are such a pretty girl.

I'm sorry to hear about your precious Ask having CRF, but happy to hear that he is doing reasonably well on his medication and pray he continues to do so.

carole
12-08-2008, 10:25 PM
yip that's my girl a real goof all right ,well said,yes in the old photo Ash was quite hefty a tad overweight, he was 6.7 kg , he is now about 4.1kg, so yes it has been drastic and in only three months as well,but he continues to do ok, so i just hang on to that.

kt_luvs_kitties
12-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Carole, I am so sorry to hear about Ash. It is so hard:(

On a brighter note, Ellie Mae, well it just does NOT get any cuter than her! I am in awe of her beauty! And her silliness:p

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Ellie Mae is adorable and such a silly girl.:) I'm sorry to hear that Ash has lost so much weight:( but I'm glad that he's doing well on his medication and I hope he'll continue to do so. It's hard to see them get old.

carole
12-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks, yes Ellie is a cutie all right, but she knows how beautiful she is, she is the only cat i have that does back flips when playing, and goes around making the most cute little chirpy sounds,she certainly is different to any other cat i have ever owned.:)

Yes well Ash is having one of his off days today, vomiting up some clear liquid today, and not holding his food down well, he has days like this and others where he eats extremely well and holds it down, something we just have to accept,good and bad days, poor ole guy though,it hurts me to see him miserable, but then when you see him running up the trees outside and rolling over and over playfully you know it is worth it all.