PDA

View Full Version : Hi, let me introduce myself to ya'll!

RipplingWaves55
12-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Princess here!
Um, mom, change the color to purple. I don't LIKE red. :rolleyes:
Okay. I'm Princess - as you can see.. *poses* I'm a beautiful cat.

This is me, eating with my brother Stinky. I'm the beautiful tortie on the left.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/angelheart667/100_1461.jpg

:) Anyway, I'm very loved. I love sitting on people's laps (a.k.a total lap cat. :rolleyes: (really, she is)). I'm VERY, VERY, VERY loved - I'm mom's first & only tortie. I'm the middle aged cat (four years old, my big brofur Stinky is 7yrs) Stinky is a really cool dude after I got to know him a bit. But Misty, she just has to go. She bats at my tail & doesn't even APOLOGIZE! How dare she! No one does that to me - and without even apologizing.. jeez, that's a real mannered cat. Anyway, back to me.

I had a silver tabby brother that my mom brought with me, she got him fixed though and he still ran away. I think he abandoned us because the neighbor always gives him burritos and Mom didn't. She didn't know he liked burritos, we purrmise!!

Anyway, enough about me. Back to Mom.

Okay, well as you can see she is very spoiled. She just loves sitting on your lap. Whenever I go out on the screened in porch (they hang out together there, they have tons of toys, a scratching post, some blankets, chairs, and a lounge chair all to theirselves.) and sit on the leather chair (theirs, really), she will immediately jump up on my lap and move around, trying to find a cozy spot.

She especially likes jackets, so if you have a jacket on.. watch out!

lvpets2002
12-08-2008, 11:56 AM
:) Welcome All to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures..

Barbara
12-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Hi Princess- another pretty tortie girl with lots of tortietude;)
We are looking forward to meeting your brother and even the little nuisance Misty:)

Felicia's Mom
12-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi RipplingWaves55, welcome to Pet Talk.:D

catmandu
12-08-2008, 04:27 PM
HI RIPPLING WAVES AND WE AT THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL SAY HELLO TO PRINCESS AND STINKY, OUR NEW CAT PALS.
ALTHOUGH SKINKY, MAYBE GREYSTOKE, OR GRAY CAT WOULD BE A MORE DIGNIFIED NAME.
YOU BOTH ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, AND WE HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF YOU IN THE FUTURE!!!:love::love::love::)

Medusa
12-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Greetings and welcome! This is definitely the place to share pix of spoiled kitty kats. :)

rg_girlca
12-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi there and Welcome to Pet Talk.

Princess, you sound like a real Diva, that's for sure. :D I'm glad to hear that you like your brofur Stinky. I was just wondering if Misty is a youngen, because they always like to go after the older ones tails.

I'm sorry that your other brofur ran away though. I guess he thought the grass WAS greener on the other side.

Nice to meet you and your brofur and maybe next time, we can get to see Misty.

momcat
12-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey there fellow kitties!!!
Welcome Princess, Stinky and Misty! I'm happy to meet you! Before too long you're going to meet all the other PT kitties, they're all very nice and loads of fun. We always help each other with cat stuff like how to get extra treats, completely take over your house, we'll even give you advice on how to train your purrents [they love us but they can be so difficult at times!] We PT kitties are so fortunate, PT kitties get nothing but the very best of everything. Of course we deserve it. Come by anytime and join the fun!

Your friend,
Groucho