PDA

View Full Version : Bright Meteor near Lost Angeles.

RICHARD
12-07-2008, 07:57 PM
I was comng back from a walk and say a huge falling star over the Southland.

I was walking east when I say a bright flash moving from the east to the north.

I started about 45 degrees in the sky and traveled about 40 degrees right and dropped about 10-15 degrees before it flamed out.

It was a bright streak that had a blue head that was really bright even tho it was behind a light cloud layer....It happened about 5:45 PST-- I saw the film clips from the Canuckian meteor that happened a few days ago and thought it would be pretty neat to see something like that.

Cross another off the list!:D

Barbara
12-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Wow- I would love to have seen it.

Pam
12-08-2008, 05:00 AM
Could it be that your mom asked God to put on a little show for you? Stranger things have happened I am sure. :)

RICHARD
12-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Could it be that your mom asked God to put on a little show for you? Stranger things have happened I am sure. :)

SHUT UP!

I was sitting in her house and was trying to decide if I wanted to take the walk....I found myself getting my shoes and socks on and being pulled out of the door to get moving......I really felt like I was being forced to go....

And glad I did.....Way too funny and I really never thought about it until you mentioned it!
:D

Pam
12-13-2008, 04:07 AM
SHUT UP!

......I really felt like I was being forced to go....
:D

Can't help it. :) You are the one who asked the ESP question. :p Aren't you glad you listened to that little voice. She is still able to get your attention and, best of all, you are still obeying! ;)

RICHARD
12-14-2008, 12:30 AM
She is still able to get your attention and, best of all, you are still obeying! ;)

LOL, do I really have a choice?