PDA

View Full Version : Dog saves another dog hit by a car (video)

wolf_Q
12-06-2008, 09:32 PM
A co-worker told me about this video....warning it is a bit graphic, it shows the dog being hit by the car. It's pretty amazing seeing the other (smaller) dog pull the dog to safety though. I believe it happened in Chile. One video of it I watched said the dog survived I don't know if that is true or not though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPQrxGp4hI

cyber-sibes
12-06-2008, 11:06 PM
pretty amazing.

lute
12-07-2008, 07:18 AM
How cool!

CountryWolf07
12-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Hmmmmm.. that is interesting.

Zippy
12-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Amazing.That dog did something alot of other people wouldn't have done if an another person was hit.
But the people who hit the dog didn't even stop.That's horriable.

Yorkie Lover
12-08-2008, 08:30 AM
How sweet! What a dog!

4 Dog Mother
12-08-2008, 11:15 AM
That is truly amazing! I can't imagine a dog doing that for another dog. As was said, a lot of people wouldn't have done it for another person.

Denyce
12-08-2008, 03:06 PM
I saw a quick blurb on this on Entertainment Tonight or one of those tabloid shows which are on TV and they reported that both dogs survived and have been adopted into good homes.

Taz_Zoee
12-08-2008, 03:36 PM
I saw a quick blurb on this on Entertainment Tonight or one of those tabloid shows which are on TV and they reported that both dogs survived and have been adopted into good homes.

This video brought tears to my eyes. But this post right here brings even more. And these are happy tears. :D :D

Husky_mom
12-08-2008, 03:49 PM
that lil dude made something that should bring shame to most "humans"...

way to go!!.. I really want to think they both are happily somewhere.. they so deserve it

scrain2329
12-08-2008, 09:25 PM
I am so glad somebody posted this. I wanted to but wasn't sure because it was a little graphic. I was bawling. not a tear, i was so upset i was puffy eyed and in hysterics. nobody stopped, nothing! only another dog to help, that was amazing but so infuriating seeing that nobody did anything else to help. oh man I'm crying a little again! phew.
I am so happy to hear they are both ok.
:love:

AdoreMyDogs
12-09-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm glad you warned me about it being graphic. I just can't bring myself to watch a dog get hit, but it sounds quite amazing that another dog helped it. I don't know what happened, as I didn't see the video, but I imagine it was touching.

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Wow, a dog smart enough to help another pup out when people won't even do the same thing...I sure hope he survived.

cali
12-09-2008, 02:36 PM
according to my local news the hit dog did not make it(he survived the hit, died after the highways crew stopped to help) the hero dog was rescued with the hit one, but has apparently disapeared, several homes lined up to adopt him though. I dunno if anything thing has changed, but thats what was reported on my local news last night.

Denyce
12-10-2008, 09:34 AM
I like what ET said better whether it is the truth or not and would have been more than happy to live in my ignorance and belief that there was a happy ending to this story rather than be told the "truth". *sigh* Sometimes the saying "Ignorance is bliss" is a very true thing.:(

lisahumphreys882
12-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Ohhh thanks for putting this up! My brother told me about this. That was very sweet seeing that poor dog do that. That's amazing, really. My brother told me of a time where he saw a squirrel that was hit a car and the another squirrel was in the middle of the road trying to help it (it had already died). It's so sad :(

As much as people are going to hate me for saying this, the people driving couldn't really stop. If you've ever driven on the highway you'd know it's pretty hard to stop suddenly. It would end up causing an accident. And, I'm sure the people driving didn't even know what was going on..I mean they're driving at what like 100km an hour?